AC Mercedes 190E DTM @ Laguna Seca - Saturday 5th December 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Chris

Premium
Mercedes 190E DTM.jpg
Christmas is coming, but don't let the disappointing holiday season weigh you down! Get in for some epic 90's DTM action before you lose all your money on plastic gifts and gain massive amounts of weight in processed Turkey!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us!
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track!

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM AUSTRALIA
Teamspeak Password: Click Here
Racing Club Rules: Click Here

Cars:
Mercedes Benz 190E DTM
Track: Laguna Seca (DOWNLOAD)
Weather: Mid-Clear | Ambient: 21C | Track: 30C

Booking: 20:00 AEDT (09:00 GMT) (30 mins)
Qualifying:
20:30 AEDT (09:30 GMT) (30 mins)
Race:
21:00 AEDT (10:00 GMT) (25 laps)

AEDT = GMT+11

Entry List:
  1. Chris Stacey
  2. Jeremy Talbot
  3. Queequeg
  4. Sniper
  5. Anthony Hodges
  6. Matt Bailey (maybe/pre-booked)
  7. Aidan Keranen
  8. Vacant
  9. Vacant
  10. Vacant
  11. Vacant
  12. Vacant
  13. Vacant
  14. Vacant
  15. Vacant
  16. Vacant
  17. Vacant
  18. Vacant
  19. Vacant
  20. Vacant
  21. Vacant
  22. Vacant
  23. Vacant
  24. Vacant

Last edited:
chris have you tested this track? has a massive dip or bump at first corner which destroys cars
I tried it when it was 3.0 seemed fine to me.
I haven't tested 3.1, may have changed. Hmmm. Sorry about that. Will check it this arvo mate.

Just tested it and didn't have any issues. Are you running the car super low or something?
I have not tried it on this car yet, but one of the open wheelers and the cobra just get destroyed around the first corner, I will test it again later this week

I have not tried it on this car yet, but one of the open wheelers and the cobra just get destroyed around the first corner, I will test it again later this week
Ah that's where you're going wrong, the open wheelers are extremely low and the Cobra has massively soft suspension so it compresses easily.

Try in the Mercedes and let me know. Didn't have any problems in that just running default.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 257 13.4%