Menu selector de helmets

Menu selector de helmets + all of the current helmet grille of the 2012 season.
remember to back up.
http://www.mediafire.com/?otf3q1s3y36zxlx
sinttuqvq.jpg
sinttugtg.jpg
sinttulql.jpg
sinttulo4.jpg
sinttutpt.jpg

Something im wondering, this goes for pmgl71 and ML2166, as you both got a helmet selector + helmets:

Actually im using the helmets from ML2166, if I paste this file on the f1 2011 folder, will there be any problem? I would like to use for a part of the year for example pmgl71 helmets, and for the rest of the year ML2166 ones. Is it possible? By just replacing the helmets? Thanks in advance.

PD: Gran trabajo, como siempre, te lo mereces ;)

Something im wondering, this goes for pmgl71 and ML2166, as you both got a helmet selector + helmets:

Actually im using the helmets from ML2166, if I paste this file on the f1 2011 folder, will there be any problem? I would like to use for a part of the year for example pmgl71 helmets, and for the rest of the year ML2166 ones. Is it possible? By just replacing the helmets? Thanks in advance.

PD: Gran trabajo, como siempre, te lo mereces ;)

If you use PMGL's selection screen you will obviously need to match the helmets to the correct files.

If you use my one the same applies.

You can just paste the files over the existing ones to replace them with the newer ones if you wanted and it shouldn't be a problem.

Why is there a "cars" folder within the winrar-archiv? I thought the helmets are only "characters/bespokehelmets/"? Do i need the other two folders as well? If i choose to import a new car from the 2012 saison, i need to overwrite some data in the "cars" folder, does it overwrite the helmets?

How can I get my own helm in this menu? I have edit my helm on helmet 01 but you see still vettel's Helmet.

I have edit my helm following this tutorial but then I have it done with my helm in the F1 2011\characters\bespokehelmets folder.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back