Menu resolution after 1.5 - in race it is fine

Hey Guys,

Since updating today my main menu has gone to a really zoomed/low resolution.

However, when i start racing all is fine.

I've checked the settings in my options to my best knowledge, but still no idea!

Example below...

AYdzJ6y.jpg

Oddly enough, mine's been doing this for some time now and I was just about to post something about it to see if anyone could shed some light on the issue. It does it two ways: the first screenshot is what i get after first launching the game, entering a race, and returning to the main menu.

The second screenshot is what happens once I've exited the game completely, restarted, entered a race, and returned to the main menu.

1238ai9.jpg

5wgktd.jpg

I'm using triple screens and the main menu is not on the center screen. It's half on the left screen and half on the center screen.
"Hi! I have better solution to that problem. Make duplicate but assign TV as first/main screen. Then scale Windows menu to 100% (its default 150% for TV). Windows 10 stores GUI scaling for each screen separatly. It should always use only that from main screen but like in that case it sometimes use scale form other screen. I had same problem. Your solution tracked me on my solution!" Original post from here: Link

"Hi! I have better solution to that problem. Make duplicate but assign TV as first/main screen. Then scale Windows menu to 100% (its default 150% for TV). Windows 10 stores GUI scaling for each screen separatly. It should always use only that from main screen but like in that case it sometimes use scale form other screen. I had same problem. Your solution tracked me on my solution!" Original post from here: Link

Where do i change the scale windows menu?

"Never understood why Kunos decided to go for the "menu is completely seperate from racing" approach."

It's handy if you get a crash in-game. You can recover much more quickly since the game is isolated.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 221 14.3%