F1 2011 Melbourne - Australia (Dry)

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Venting?... I would call it dribbling all over other peoples efforts. From what I can see here, if it wasnt for the dozen or so regulars there wouldnt be a F1 2011 section on this forum... With regard to those of you who nail 21's and 20's consistently - why do you need other peoples set-ups? Surely at that level the set-up has to be tailored precisely to your way of driving.. or did you just want to harp on about their set-ups as well..

ok, i really think there needs to be a section for ONLINE RACE SETUPS>

1> Who the hell plays 1plyr and who cares!? ANY SETUP BETTER THAN DEFAULT is better so it doesnt matter, ui beat the AI by 3 seconds or by 1 second, 2> TT setups are only good for TT's and those setups are outrageous, to the point they never work in any other instance other than sprint (TT with a twist) TT everything is set to make grip and traction way above what you would ever get in a race offline or online

3> Why are people continuing to post here's my setup, got a 1:27/26/25/24 with this setup

who cares? i could go faster with a defualt setup than 25's u might aswell post i got a 3min and 50 secoinds with this setup

what i come on here looking for is the real race drivers, people who play the game online in a league where they do ONLINE QUALY & RACES! they way this games meant to be played! when ur nailing 21's and 20's consistently, and want to try and find that extra second. coming on RaceDept is a bit of a hit n miss debacle. im not saying 1plyr people are rubbish, it'w just i think we need an offline ection for setups, seeing as the difference is MASSIVE between TT, GP mode , & Online QUaLY.

i come on here looking and all i get is, wow check my setup out, i got a 27 with this.. ZZZZzzzzz

i dunno maybe im venting, it's anoying as hell is all... CAN WE HAVE AN ONLINE SETUP FORUM PLEEEEAAASSE[/quot

The Delirium!!!! there is people who waits installation and having installed their think that nothing do not it is necessary! that declared time without fall will! this mistake!!!! each goes on different I seldom show adjustment since each must itself adjust the machine for itself unless
mey
or do not understand that goes silently on that that there is!)))))

Venting?... I would call it dribbling all over other peoples efforts. From what I can see here, if it wasnt for the dozen or so regulars there wouldnt be a F1 2011 section on this forum... With regard to those of you who nail 21's and 20's consistently - why do you need other peoples set-ups? Surely at that level the set-up has to be tailored precisely to your way of driving.. or did you just want to harp on about their set-ups as well..

always on the look out for the better time, i know i can be faster, i want to perfect my track setups (i guess you wouldnt understand from your arky comment) hence why im looking then i see the 27's and the 1plyr modes and my heart sinks, my vent was for an ONLINE section im not bashing people for posting setups im lamenting the lack of any DECENT setups or online modes, i realy dont see how a 27 setup is worth posting on here to be honest! other than to help the noobs who dont have a clue and dont even race online hence ... ready... ONLINE SETUP section. as for the post below yours what the hell is that guy on about? it makes less sense than i do!? ;-)

He is just stating the obvious, in a foreign "translated by computer" sort of way!! ha!!

Generally speaking I think he is saying that set-ups don't make the car faster, but give the driver the confidence to push harder, Therefore a good set up is different for each individual, thats why this forum is good for providing base setups which can be tweaked for the individual (for those who have no idea how to setup a racing car...)

However that clearly doesnt apply at your level, to chop fractions of a second off incredibly fast times is something personal to you... so I cant see how a "super setups" forum can really help... however been wrong before and no doubt will be again!!

Hey...if you havent already... why not post a few of your on-line set-ups on here, I for one would give them a go. Always on the look out for the better time...

Car
Mclaren

Circuit
Melbourne

Condition
Dry

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle:8
Rear Wing Angle:10

Braking
Balance: F 50% - R 50%
Pressure:high
Brake Size:small

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar:6
Rear Anti-Roll Bar:1

Suspension
Front Ride Height:1
Rear Ride Height:1
Front Spring Stiffness:10
Rear Spring Stiffness:10

Gearbox
Gear 1: 130 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 161 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 190 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 220 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 252 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 284 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 321 kph / xxx mph

Engine
Fuel Map: Mix x

Alignment
Camber Front:-3.50
Camber Rear:-1.50
Toe Front:0.05
Toe Rear:0.20

Tyres
option / prime

Notes
1:18,444 no aids Driving Force logitech...position in the global ranking 21th today... to add me as a friend my nickname is peponegas PSNetwork...I warn you that use Google's translator,, whether if you want a reply please be a simple language and not use abbreviations ... Thank you.
THX in TT Lotus no assists 1:24.543 I think I can improve additional couple of tenths :)
UPD:
In Maclaren TT 1:19.864
In Redbull TT 1:20.104

Time: 1:18.642

Car: Mclaren

Circuit: Melbourne

Setup: Middle default

I don't think set ups make much difference on this game. I experimented with braking High Small combo and found out I was going 2mph slower - 190mph - on the start-finish line... so I changed it back to middle default... still going 2mph slower. Basically, everytime you modify your set up at beginning of Time Trial, you will go slower. So I quit and went back on T.T and did not change anything at the beginning and crossed the start finish line and back up to 192mph. Middle default is the only set up that is fully utilised in straight line speed.

Game Mode
Career

Car
Red Bull

Circuit
Australia

Condition
Dry

Distance
100%

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 5
Rear Wing Angle: 5

Braking
Balance: F 48% - R 52%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Standard

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 1
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 11

Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 11

Gearbox
Gear 1: 133 kph
Gear 2: 154 kph
Gear 3: 184 kph
Gear 4: 213 kph
Gear 5: 244 kph
Gear 6: 278 kph
Gear 7: 318 kph

Engine
Fuel Map: mix 3
Fuel: 3 laps

Alignment
Camber Front: -3.50
Camber Rear: -1.00
Toe Front: 0.15
Toe Rear: 0.41

Tyres
option

Best Laptime
P1 = 1:20.057

Notes
TC on cause I play with keyboard, rest of the aids are off. Could do better I guess.

Time: 1:18.642

Car: Mclaren

Circuit: Melbourne

Setup: Middle default

I don't think set ups make much difference on this game. I experimented with braking High Small combo and found out I was going 2mph slower - 190mph - on the start-finish line... so I changed it back to middle default... still going 2mph slower. Basically, everytime you modify your set up at beginning of Time Trial, you will go slower. So I quit and went back on T.T and did not change anything at the beginning and crossed the start finish line and back up to 192mph. Middle default is the only set up that is fully utilised in straight line speed.
But fast in corners. In "Middle default" after 20 laps my best 1.20.2. With "Setups" i have a new time 1:19.267

FWIW - As response to the guy talking about offline and online setups - I do Grand Prix Mode to work on my setups for online racing. I've never done a Career. I've tried TT when F1 2010 first came out, but it's complete rubbish and all it does is ruin you for online racing. Online racing is in effect 100% what I use this game for - I also race in and maintain a league website (here).

Car
Red Bull

Circuit
Melbourne

Condition
Clear

Distance
Grand Prix Mode Qualifying

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 6
Rear Wing Angle: 5

Braking
Balance: F 46% - R 54%
Brake Size: Standard

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 8

Suspension
Front Spring Stiffness: 8
Rear Spring Stiffness: 79

Gearbox
Gear 1: 129 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 156 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 185 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 214 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 247 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 281 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 321 kph / xxx mph

Engine
Fuel Map: Mix 3
Fuel: 5

Alignment
Camber Front: -2.50
Camber Rear: -0.50
Toe Front: 0.05
Toe Rear: 0.20

Tyres
Option

Time: 1:22.566
Assists: None

Game Mode
Career

Car
mclaren

Circuit
Australia

Condition
Dry

Distance
30%

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 10
Rear Wing Angle: 11

Braking
Brake Size: Small

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar:8
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 4

Suspension
Front Ride Height: 4-1
Rear Ride Height: 4-1
Front Spring Stiffness: 8-11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 8-11

Gearbox
Gear 1: 132 kph
Gear 2: 161 kph
Gear 3: 190 kph
Gear 4: 219 kph
Gear 5: 249 kph
Gear 6: 284 kph
Gear 7: 320 kph

Engine
Fuel: 4 laps

Alignment
Camber Rear: -1.50
Toe Front: 0.08
Toe Rear: 0.26

note: my time classification was 1:20,885 with soft tires in race my best lap was 1:21,567.

Game Mode
Career

Car
mclaren

Circuit
Australia

Condition
Dry

Distance
30%

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 10
Rear Wing Angle: 11

Braking
Brake Size: Small

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar:9 11
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 3 11

Suspension
Front Spring Stiffness: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 11

Gearbox
classification
Gear 1: 129 kph
Gear 1: 129 kph
Gear 2: 157 kph
Gear 3: 184 kph
Gear 4: 212 kph
Gear 5: 244 kph
Gear 6: 277 kph
Gear 7: 315 kph
race
Gear 1:130 Kph
Gear 2: 158 kph
Gear 3: 185 kph
Gear 4: 215 kph
Gear 5: 248 kph
Gear 6: 283 kph
Gear 7: 321 kph

Engine
Fuel: 5 laps

Alignment
Camber Rear: -1.50
Toe Front: 0.05
Toe Rear: 0.20
time :1.20,890

note: the first gearbox used in the call classification that touches the limiter due to the DRS, the second in the race when I use the mix to win some 3 km top speed, in addition to the slipstream of other cars. well with the 9-3 distribution is more manageable car call has no oversteer, but 11-11 is faster with approximately 2/10.

1:21.613

Ferrari

52%-48%
Élevée
Grand

Rapid
Rich for 5 laps in Qualif

This is a good setup who can be used in Race and Qualif !

Game Mode
Career - Qualification

Car
McLaren Mercedes

Circuit
Melbourne - Australia

Condition
Dry (0% rain)

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 11
Rear Wing Angle: 9

Braking
Pressure: high
Brake Size: standard

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 10
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 5

Suspension
Rear Ride Height: 2
Front Spring Stiffness: 9
Rear Spring Stiffness: 7

Gearbox
Gear 1: 134 kph
Gear 2: 164 kph
Gear 3: 192 kph
Gear 4: 223 kph
Gear 5: 254 kph
Gear 6: 290 kph
Gear 7: 329 kph

Engine
Fuel Map: Mix 3 (rich)
Fuel: 5 laps

Alignment
Camber Front: -3,30
Camber Rear: -1,10
Toe Front: 0,09
Toe Rear: 0,41

Tyres
option

Best Laptime
1:22.400

Notes
Webber came in second on +0,555 and Hamilton third on +0,623.
All assists off except TC medium, Legend AI.

I'm not a good racer as u guys so I suppose you guys can do much more with it :) This was my first setup so I hope you guys try it out :) Open for all pointers :)

All assist off

Game Mode

Car
HRT
Circuit
Melbourne - Australia

Condition
Dynamic

Aerodynamics
9-11
Braking
48-52