Melbourne (2016-17)

Tracks Melbourne (2016-17) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
AFry submitted a new resource:

Melbourne (2016-17) - New edition

Melbourne (2016-17 edition)

AMS_2018-04-06_07-40-18-10_1024x1024.png

Description

The Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit is a street circuit around Albert Park Lake, only a few kilometres south of central Melbourne. It is used annually as a racetrack for the Formula One Australian Grand Prix, Supercars Championship Melbourne 400 and associated support races. The...

Read more about this resource...

Until AFry can update this properly, a quick fix is to delete this line in the scn file:
MASFile=ER_CommonMaps.mas

This file in not needed anyway and then it will totally load fine. This is not exactly "a mess". ;)

This file in not needed anyway and then it will totally load fine.

Then the dev blames the user for not installing correctly. Messy

There are 3.4 million poly used for grass blades, 531mb (uncompressed) of grass that you cant see in many places, hehe that is hardcore.

You guys took Patrick's dynamic track, my physics and my AI then take the credit for yourself.
Whatever, Patrick's base comes from Euroracers (with credit). I have no doubt he would not care if you used his work... but please give the credits where they are due.

Patrick's Melbourne will be coming soon with some polish to the 2014 version... new 3d fences, Reiza garage details and the rotate-y stuff, some new shaders, some improved textures and lighting.

If you like I will share a working AIW that you can use for this 2016 pit lane layout.

Cheers

...Patrick's Melbourne will be coming soon with some polish to the 2014 version... new 3d fences, Reiza garage details and the rotate-y stuff, some new shaders, some improved textures and lighting...
Cheers
Any chance of including the second pit lane for the VASC in this update? ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back