Resource icon

Tracks Melbourne (2 Seasons, DRS) 2.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Melbourne GP ( 2 seasons, DRS) - Melbourne for AMS

Melb01.201653213336.jpg

mel08.2016428121242.jpg

*Warning* : this version has NOT been optimised in terms of AI by Gringo. Because many poeple asked it, I release it today but please dont comment or rate AI side of this track. Let's see it as a league version or a practice version. AI update will come asap.

Hi everyone.
I am proud to propose you this Melbourne for AMS;...

Read more about this resource...

Patrick, you are genius! Was waiting for this track for SCE and never found decent version. And now we have it in AMS. Thank you, you just made my evening...

Nice track, really good for FV10, just small issues I saw:
This building has strange texture on the side
201605051_sapanws.jpg

And some fences have textures only on one side. In most cases this doesn't matter but there are places when you see flying bits attached to fence when watching from track cameras. For example last corner
201605051_sapansn.jpg

Maybe you could fix that?

Nice track, really good for FV10, just small issues I saw:
This building has strange texture on the side
201605051_sapanws.jpg

And some fences have textures only on one side. In most cases this doesn't matter but there are places when you see flying bits attached to fence when watching from track cameras. For example last corner
201605051_sapansn.jpg

Maybe you could fix that?
Building seems to be ok. In fact it is like a stand if you look closer.

For fences. I have fixed them. Uploading now, but same fix for walls and agrass fix too.

Building seems to be ok. In fact it is like a stand if you look closer.
Yeah, just realised now that there's a stadium :D
Thanks for quick fix, but some fences still don't have their textures
201605052_sapqhwn.jpg

But I think we can wait for the fix until Gringo will be back from holidays and make new AIW. Just no need to make fast fixes when still there's one to upload;)

It Is Not a fence In fact, but a "wall". All fences have been updated for sure. I updated walls quickly (There are a lot of advertising And different wall) but I missed this one (without pause I think We dont really notice It). Can You make a larger shot? I dont really see where Is this one.

Photo is from last corner but I made a test and nearly all walls have one-side texture, mostly plain green, green metal wall, green-yellow, with Melbourne and Qantas logos. Also pit entrance has this problem.

Hi Patrick, many thanks yet again for your hard work! It's great to see yet another Aussie track released with your high quality standards.

My only complaint is that the ceiling of the grandstand on the main straight is blinding white, looks like a giant fluorescent light panel. I tried to take a pic but Steam screenshots stopped working for some reason.

Hi Patrick, many thanks yet again for your hard work! It's great to see yet another Aussie track released with your high quality standards.

My only complaint is that the ceiling of the grandstand on the main straight is blinding white, looks like a giant fluorescent light panel. I tried to take a pic but Steam screenshots stopped working for some reason.
I know. I did not take time to fix that, and honestly I dont really know what texture I could use here but I will give a look later

Patrick Giranthon updated Melbourne GP ( 2 seasons, DRS) with a new update entry:

AIW update

Many thanks to gringo for his AIW fix, including new AI parameters.

I have also fixed some LOD and graphics issues.
I have done what possible for the walls with one side transparency but I really dont understand why it doent work on some panels only... Anyway it is not a big issue and I dont want to spend more time on this for the moment ;)

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 130869

Awesome to read GP4 was the source. Someone needs to take their Hockenheim and Monaco.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 456 39.3%