Resource icon

Tracks Melbourne (2 Seasons, DRS) 2.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
Having a blast around the track but have a bit of a problem when it comes to an offline race against AI. I'm not sure if it's related to your comment about the AI not being optimised but thought you should know anyway.

When I tried a race against the AI in the Copa Petrobras De Marcas series, I went through practice and qualifying ok but had a problem when doing a rolling start for the race. I tried multiple times but each time I would start on lap 0 and apparently the course is under full course yellow flags but I am not made aware of it until I get penalized with a stop-go penalty.

As I said, I am aware that you have stated the AI is not optimized yet so this is not a complaint or anything. Just thought you should know about this if it is not related to the AI.

I think I might have a replay file and some screenshots if you need it.

Patrick Giranthon updated Melbourne GP ( 2 seasons, DRS) with a new update entry:

Single track package of Melbourne for AMS to syncronize with the MEGA pack v1.1

This is the same track version as found in the 23 track MEGA pack update v1.1 in a single track package.

Updated with AMS v1.2x AIW and TDF parametrers.
Improved UI track list cascade menu.
Track info details are corrected and up to AMS standard.
Accurate pit lane speed limits.
Support for the F-Truck diesel smoke effects.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hallo Patrick, I have a very personal Problem with the Track; generally I don't see all Colors (my language is German, I can't explain better); in this Track I have Problems to see the black on red Distance Marker; is there a Possibility for me to change in black on yellow in my files?

Thank you!

I can't attach .DDS files to RD posts :rolleyes:.

If you could convert these .PNG texture to .DDS DXT1 and place them in the Melbourne folder I hope your problem is solved. Otherwise you can see the texture names to paint your own.

Cheers

PS... I think the yellow back give much better visibility for everyone. Good suggestion.

Attachments

• BB_050.png
    BB_050.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 252
  • BB_100.png
    BB_100.png
    20 KB · Views: 256
  • BB_150.png
    BB_150.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 255
  • BB_ORANGE.png
    BB_ORANGE.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
Happy and sad to see that my oooold gp4 2007 version is used as base of melborne f1 tracks. Euroracers updated my version and it´s ok because i give permission to use my track as base after i quit from gp4 modding.

Good job with track and it´s nice to see it on AMS with many changes. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%