rF2 Megane VS 370Z @ Poznan Circuit - Wednesday March 6th 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Stefan Mizzi
About 3-4 seconds. Roughly. So after 13 laps, the Meganes should have gained about 40 - 50 seconds, enough to make a stop.
Don't take tires, and have a slower lap time for the last few laps. Take tires, and you will be faster in the ending of the race, but the pitstop will take a little longer.

So, all in all, it's all about tactics.

The Megane is a fairly forgiving car to drive. It feels more easy. Perhaps thats why you prefer the Nissan. I have to say, the Nissan is one of, perhaps THE best car ISI has made with rf2. Handling and feeling is SUPERB!

Miroslav Davidovic,
There is no restriction. Last time I drove along, I started with a full tank, but went in to pit for fuel with around 40% left. Simply because it was tactical seen a better timing.

Yes.

Go to the garage (setup screen). Top right, you can select your fuel level to start with. Under that option, you can select the nr of pitstops, and the fuel amount for it.

I am at work now, so can't check exactly what you can set, but there are some options.

Yes.

Go to the garage (setup screen). Top right, you can select your fuel level to start with. Under that option, you can select the nr of pitstops, and the fuel amount for it.

I am at work now, so can't check exactly what you can set, but there are some options.
Great! Thanks :) I couldn't see that but obviously wasn't looking properly :D

I'm not going to get any time to try out either on these cars so I think I'm gonna take the plunge and go for the Megane and suffer the pitstop. Either way I'll probably be last lol

I'm not going to get any time to try out either on these cars so I think I'm gonna take the plunge and go for the Megane and suffer the pitstop. Either way I'll probably be last lol

2nd last maybe, I just downloaded the track tonight and only done about 5 laps lol

Usually takes me about a week to learn a track :(

Man how I love to drive the 370z. :)
In warm up we noticed that the race was set for 5 laps instead of 13, so I needed to adjust it on the server and that mixed up the grid. I started as 3rd instead of 7th and had a not too quick get away. after the second corner there was a car in a bit of trouble, so going to the third corner I gave him a bit space by going left. Nick was there. So we made contact and both span off. Sorry Nick. I need to adjust my mirrors (on poznan they seem to point to the sky and are much brighter than on other tracks). I was now like 11th and last....a kinda every race deja vu. :D
Some peeps quited or crashed or had other trouble, so gained a couple of spots. I overtook an other 370z, me going wide and he over took me again and I closed the 10 seconds gap again and again over took him (sorry, I don't have the names up, so I don't know who is who :p ).
At the end I was gaining ground on the number 4 Megane, but the race was over.
I had a nice pace, but the car is not suitable for fast corners, so the last secotor is where all the time is lost on the Megane.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back