Megane is not showing up in the modmanager

They are in my packages folder and the mod path is set there too, No nothing in my installed directory
I get this problem sometimes after I've installed or removed something. I usually delete the corresponding file in the Manifest folder to fix it (the mod should show up in ModManager afterwards). I do the same if I have problem with VMODs from the lobby (unsuccessful downloads/installs)

Is your mod manager pointing to the right folder? What if you move the package foler to another location and let the mod manager point to that folder? Can you find the Meganes in the [rFactor2 install folder]\Installed\Vehicles\Meganes2009\1.1 ?? There should be 4 files in there.

If deleting the manifest file does not work, look into the RFM folder as well. There is 1 file there as well.

Best thing to do (I know you have it working, but to get this thread with all the info), is delete any folders from the mod in the installed folder, delete the .rfm and delete the .mft file. Then open the mod manager, and it should be there. That way, you can't get any issues with different versions as well.

Im having a problem with the Megane's too.

The Mod Manager won't let me install alot of Mod's because it says i dont have Virtual cmp Meganes2009 v1.1

I cant find it to download and it is driving me nuts.

This means i cant join any of the RD races. Anyone else having this issue?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%