Mega Entry List For SuperGT/DTM 'Dream Race'

Seriously though, whereabouts can I watch this race in the uk? Really want to watch this!

Motorsport.tv, they've been streaming the entire SuperGT season for free this year as its their first year of having the rights to it, both of these DTM+SGT races (including qualifying) are on their streaming schedule...I'm guessing it'll go behind a paywall next year though

I miss Sam Collins' commentary when SuperGT was on the NismoTV YT channel the last few years, it got renamed Ready To Race since Nissan pulled out at the start of this year and has been streaming Super Formula instead, but I don't enjoy watching that series nearly as much for some reason...

It's only a hunch but do Sony have the rights to all these lovely vehicles through the Gran Turismo games?

That's the only time I remember being able to drive all these lovely cars :)

Being selfish for a second my favourite period is the late 2000's with the RE-Amemiya RX7, McLaren F1 GTR, etc. would love to see those in a sim.
Well, you are correct in that Sony obviously have some licenses regarding SuperGT. And indeed, I do really enjoy driving those cars in GT Sport. I do hope for more though. Unfortunately in GT Sport, a race that has SuperGT cars also has other cars mixed in. (This is no doubt where GT Sport gets it's 'simcade' label. I hope in the future you can do a full SuperGT race that has all the cars from the actual series. Tracks also. That would be awesome.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%