Meca Cup 1 Pedals

Been thinking of switching my old G27’s for quite a while now, but having the expensive modded hydraulic pedal (Perfect Pedal) has always made me think twice and if swopping to load cells will be worth the financial hit.

Anyway, I eventually got my head around it and was going to hit the button on a set of Heusinkveld Sprints, until these showed up during research: https://meca.all4sim.cz/ As per normal I started research on the new ones, but not a lot out there as they are quite new, but Barry’s normal review here:
has put me right back to where I started, i.e. undecided. Obviously Heusinkveld are well known for their good customer support, but the Czech company are an unknown and I can get a set of Sprints within a week, whereas the Mecca’s will take a month. Quality and looks of the Cup 1’s looks fantastic and price is roughly the same. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, especially from anyone who owns or has tried both sets?

Powedered shoe sole with a touch of loose grit. Probably not ideal roommates with all the pivot-y bits it's accumulating on. As an alternative there's another type of nonskid tape without grit, intended for boats and barefoot use but tough enough for shoes. Search for non-abrasive or rubberized anti-slip tape for other examples

Thanks for that...I actually don't need the grippy material though, I just like a wider brake pedal for left foot braking. It would be nice to have a wide pedal plate that's designed like the other two pedals.

I do plan to give the pedals a thorough cleaning this weekend.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back