Resource icon

Misc McS Tv Cam pack 1.13

Login or Register an account to download this content
Good job ! The camera are really nice.

I got a problem... I lost static cam on many circuit.
I just copy and paste the thing in the folders.
Everything working but when i select static cam, it is not static.
Is that normal?
Thanks for your mod and help!
D you mean you want the original static camera form kunos? or that in some of my camera it says static but it isn't?

On place or 2 it says static but it is not at all.
Like in brand hatch and Imola I completely lost the static camera.
I miss the static camera :( but I prefer your camera.

Do you have the back up for the Kunos static cam or I got a problem ?

Thanks

On place or 2 it says static but it is not at all.
Like in brand hatch and Imola I completely lost the static camera.
I miss the static camera :( but I prefer your camera.

Do you have the back up for the Kunos static cam or I got a problem ?

Thanks
I don't have any backup, but what you can do is delete all camera files for all kunos tracks, and then go to steam and do a integrity cache recovery or watever is called and that will download you the missing files.

As far as my cameras go, i need to revise their names because some say static and they aren't but it is not a big problem.

Always backup your files before installing any kind of mod.

I don't have any backup, but what you can do is delete all camera files for all kunos tracks, and then go to steam and do a integrity cache recovery or watever is called and that will download you the missing files.

As far as my cameras go, i need to revise their names because some say static and they aren't but it is not a big problem.

Always backup your files before installing any kind of mod.

Alright!

Hi Albert.

Track cams are great. Is it possible to do cameras for VR so that the cameras are closer to the
track this makes it clearer in VR for watching the action on track. The best cameras I have see
that do this are on the Monaco 2017 mod. Many thanks.
Kenny.

Hi Albert.

Track cams are great. Is it possible to do cameras for VR so that the cameras are closer to the
track this makes it clearer in VR for watching the action on track. The best cameras I have see
that do this are on the Monaco 2017 mod. Many thanks.
Kenny.
Not sure what you mean, you mean that in VR image is blury so you need to be closer to the track? if that is the problem i'm sorry but that would mean redoing the cameras.

If you mean you want more zoom then you only need to edit the min and max fov values to lower number.

Hi Albert.
Yes the closer the car is to the camera the less blurry it is and it looks really good.
Unfortunately VR is no good for distance cameras. How do I change the FOV for the
cameras. I could give that I try. Thanks for your help.
Kenny.

Hi Albert.

I have changed all the cameras FOV min and max between 1-4 but does not seem to
make much difference. It may be that the camera position is to far away. I will have to
hope somebody may do some VR cameras. I tested on the Donnington Park set.
Regards.
Kenny.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back