Resource icon

Skins MCR Sports 2000 Skins Replacement - Endurance Brasil 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Lorencini submitted a new resource:

MCR Sports 2000 Skins - Endurance Brasil - Replace default skins with Endurance Brasil one

MCR Sports 2000 Skins - Endurance Brasil

I'm releasing a "Skins Replace" pack for MCR Sports 2000, based on my previous skin pack Endurance Brasil

It consists of 26 Endurance Brasil cars, all real-life liveries.
All cars have Endurance Brasil GP2 number plates.

To install, just unpack it in AMS root folder.

Special thanks for @Hega for let me use his...

Read more about this resource...

I believe you are referring to Endurance Brasil skin pack, right?

I think the title are quite confusing (my bad, gotta change it now). Recently I've repack my skins from Metalmoro and MCR2000 from Endurance Brasil skinpack into two new packs, that replace default Reiza series.

I've decided this after AMS release v1.4. Several cars have their VEH altered and series have new parameters, so it's quite annoying to fix all my skinpacks in RD in potentially every new AMS release.

On top of that, I have a feeling that, no matter how much time I spend tuning and honing my custom Talent files, the AI from default series feels better, more combative, more fun.

So, because of this two reasons, I kinda quit create new series, and instead I'm just replacing default Reiza skins (which are awful) to my new ones.

I'm doing this with several series, for my personal use. Basically I'm dowloading packs from RD and elsewhere, and repacking it to replace default series. I've did it with Boxer Cup (mix the Super Boxer Cup and Australia Cup from RD), the Marcas (got the BTCC 2011-2016 pack) and SuperV8 (the 2017 RNR skinpack). Since it's not my work, I can't put in RD, It's not fair to the artists that put so much effort to made them.

But, since Metalmoro and MCR2000 skins are my work (I've took almost a whole month to paint them all), I've decided to put them here for the community, so they can use nice skins online :)

That said, I've also recently upate my Endurance Brasil series to work with AMS v1.4 onwards. It's another download.

Last edited:
Thanks for the explanation--it is confusing!

I prefer not to overwrite any original files and since it is not necessary to do so to enjoy great mods, I'll just stick with your Endurance Basil pack. It really makes using either of the cars more enjoyable and has the added benefit of making mixing the two together easier than doing it through All Cars and Tracks. Win-win-win!

Last edited:
Keep in mind that I've just replace livery files (with dds extension). All original VEH config files are kept untouched (that's the reason I've created this pack anyway :) ).

I still have to insert suits and gloves in Endurance Brasil pack... maybe someday :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 135 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 514 39.0%