EU MCR Sports 2000 @ Oulton Park Classic - Mon 01Oct18

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Clubs & Leagues' started by Matt Le Gallez, Sep 26, 2018.

Added to Calendar: 01-10-18
  1. Alexsna

Alexsna
    Premium

Ratings:
    +18
    If i arrive in time i will try without a single practice, can u sign me up as maybe

2. Steve Le Gallez

Steve Le Gallez
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,019
    You're in :thumbsup:

3. Theo van den Brink

Theo van den Brink
    tyzje Premium

Ratings:
    +279
    In please?!

4. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    SpeedyMite Racing Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,961
    Sure Theo, you're on the list! :)

5. PicoBp

PicoBp
    #26 | HSRC - Banzaaaiii Touring Car Crew Premium

Ratings:
    +592
    Might be able to join the party, sign me up please. Long time no AMS (looking at you RaceRoom Club)! :laugh: :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Steve Le Gallez

Steve Le Gallez
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,019
    You're in :thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 1
  7. Calvyn White

Calvyn White
    Calv Killmore Premium

Ratings:
    +1,345
    Thanks for the race guys good fun. Probably would have been more fun if I had the time to make a setup but still fun all the same.
    It was my first race with automobilista but I feel sure it won't be my last.

• Like Like x 3
    • Beer Beer x 2
  8. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,606
    Welp, my PC crashed some two minutes after the race (not something I generally get, that kinda worries me), so sorry if it seemed like I just left.

Anyway, great two races for me tonight, a lot of fun. The first one somewhat better as there was more close(r) racing involved, but still pretty good.

Apologies to @Calvyn White for that incident at the start of race 2...I was overtaken in that very spot in race 1 so I thought I might be able to pull it off, even though it's not a place I would normally go for it...but I ran out of talent :(

I'd upload my races if nobody has any objections (I forgot to ask...)

• Beer Beer x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Óscar Melero

Óscar Melero
    Foxtochop

Ratings:
    +197
    Thank you for the race guys!

Nos vemos en la próxima! @Alexsna

• Like Like x 1
  10. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,606
    Well, here's my races:

Second race starts at around 27:30. And looking at my incident with Calvyn (at around 36:25), it seems like there maybe wasn't contact between us after all and it just looked like there was? I don't have the replay due to the crash right after the race, so not sure. Probably still wasn't a great idea to go for an overtake there though.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Calvyn White

Calvyn White
    Calv Killmore Premium

Ratings:
    +1,345
    Oh, that incident, no contact from you at all. In fact I thought I made contact with you while I was spinning out of control like a newbie, which I was:redface:. I wasn't sure so I moved over to the side of the track to let you past, just in case. If in doubt..

12. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,606
    @Calvyn White Now I'm not sure if there was something else I am not aware of... (If there was, then I apologize too.) But anyway, good to know, thanks.

13. Mizen

Mizen

Ratings:
    +50
    Hi - never raced online before in AMS (usually in iRacing), but keen to do so.

The MCR in AMS is "my" car - the red Martini striped car i race in the UK Sports 2000 championship in real life (my car supplied a lot of the data for the sim). Have done plenty of laps agains the AI, but would be keen to try against some actual humans. How often do you guys race the MCR, and any plans for the next few week?

Cheers,
    Mizen

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.