rF2 MCR 2000 @ Road Atlanta - Saturday 22 June 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I had a fun second half of the race, I just wish the first half was better (as it often is with me). I was quite thankful for Stephen Gibb's pitstop (unlike him), as it certainly helped to make the race more fun. Kept wishing for a second race, but I knew it wasn't coming. Though it has to be said that I ended up fairly high on the leaderboard, given the start of the race, but it was mostly due to quite a few people dropping out sadly.

Can't say I saw any noticeable tyre degradation, unlike some. In fact I set my fastest time on the penultimate lap. I guess that's one upside of being slow - you save money on tyres ;)

Apologies again for the punt, @Craig Dunkley. I know it wasn't really my fault and you lost control and I just couldn't respond fast enough, but I still feel bad whenever I hit someone who already was spinning.

Thanks for the race.

Qualified 4th, decent considering that I did zero practice.

Technical issue with sound meant I had to reboot, I forgot to start Crew Chief and only realised once the formation lap had begun.

At the start pushed to hard, but was also conscious of the car on my left and spun. No bother, was still in contention and continued.

Making good progress and spun again! Damn.

Minor damage but had more pace than those in front of me, decided not to pit and was able to set my fastest lap towards the end of the race.

Finished 3rd, people did leave and 1 or more two laps would have had 2nd.

Enjoyed the race, some good clean racing.

Last edited:
I had a fun second half of the race, I just wish the first half was better (as it often is with me). I was quite thankful for Stephen Gibb's pitstop (unlike him), as it certainly helped to make the race more fun. Kept wishing for a second race, but I knew it wasn't coming. Though it has to be said that I ended up fairly high on the leaderboard, given the start of the race, but it was mostly due to quite a few people dropping out sadly.

Can't say I saw any noticeable tyre degradation, unlike some. In fact I set my fastest time on the penultimate lap. I guess that's one upside of being slow - you save money on tyres ;)

Apologies again for the punt, @Craig Dunkley. I know it wasn't really my fault and you lost control and I just couldn't respond fast enough, but I still feel bad whenever I hit someone who already was spinning.

Thanks for the race.

It is fine Martin, I am just very glad that I never took you out ...I lost her totally and regrettably you was behind me and had nowhere to go. I only done a couple of laps after the monster slide, my tires were ruined. I could have done a tire change and carried on, but felt like :poop: so retired. I hope you had a good one :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back