rF2 MCR 2000 @ Donington Park - Thu 11Apr2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi All,
Could you please sign me up? This will be my first online race for years. I used be on GPL a lot and Rfactor 1.

Not really had the time or effort to invest in RF2 and I'm still not that sure what I think...

What sort of times are people doing here in these cars?

Thanks

Si
Hi Si
We aim to cater for everybody here, so please consider yourself a very welcome addition to the grid. I would expect there to be be people of similar pace for you to race against. :)
Also, the guys are friendly and helpful, as you'd expect, so if you have any questions please ask.
I'm afraid though, that lap times is one of the few things we don't discuss in event threads. It's deemed that posting times might discourage new drivers from entering.
That said, this is our first event for the MCR in rF2 and it's not a difficult car to drive IMO, so we should be in for close racing throughout the field.
I can't make the race this Thursday, but I hope to see you on track soon.
Cheers. :)

SERVER IS UP!

NOTE: The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 318 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 217 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 159 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.5%