Alright when was that again.....?

Hi everyone I am here on behalf of motoliser after he has been unduly banned from the website. He has now proof that Racedepartment is ran by a few people with no integrity at all. Also he would like to let everyone know that he won’t care less if he gets permanently banned and his uploads removed, because at this time he has gathered all the evidence needed to pursue a claim against the identities involved and individuals that made the derogatory statements. But of course first, shall we explain what happened? Here we go. motoliser was banned from the forum for saying that Hamilton was the best driver of the race and added: "Verstappen again the most overrated driver in F1 history." simply based on the fact that once more the F1 driver showed that he isn’t nearly as good racer as many believe he is. Shortly after, the following users start trying to “shut him up” While posting defamatory and trolling comments like: THK84: "Aren't you getting tired of repeating yourself? We get it, you don't like Verstappen." pcraenme: "good good...let the hate flow through you" Appie Kuipers : "You can say it stronger, he is frustrated" Covenant with all the trolling and defamatory acts, this staff member took this action against motoliser before banning him from the forum, Bram Hengeveld: "Trollling content removed, user warned and now we go back on topic." For the first time ever motoliser was forced to report any users, but those reported didn’t get any ban. Following this events, motoliser warned Bram Hengeveld that if his post ban wasn’t removed immediately he would sue the identity responsible for the website, but instead he got temporarily banned of the entire web site together with threats against his legit conduct!!! Shortly after he got permanently banned because without any evidence staff thought he was trying to register as a new user when infact it was me. Now again to all staff, as you can see I have proof of all that was stated here. Feel free to remove this post or ban me aswell if you so wish! Like I said above, motoliser already holds all that is needed to punish those involved. By the way RD, it is so naive to think you can muzzle someone on your website…its really pathetic if you know what I mean!!! Take care and see you in court.
Please make my day. Honestly I cannot wait to see you in court to discuss the topics above in front of a judge. I think a judge would totally be down for it as well. :roflmao:

No mate, you are a troll and have had countless of warnings in the last two years (all nicely documented) but you have a hard time listening or following moderator guidance.
  • You received a rightful reply ban for trolling
  • You're response was a private message with a direct threat which is against our rules for which you received a 1 week ban, which in hindsight should have been a perma ban.
  • You then thought it was smart to breach our rules another time by creating a second account which got you banned for a full year.
  • And now you are doing it again which will get you unbanned: never.
Make sure to have your legal files in Dutch as this privately owned website (where you are no longer welcome) operates under Dutch Law.

Sad Nick Cassidy never got a shot

09bd0a207b0f5a0e93e893ecd3c789e5.jpg

I remember when i was young and talking of a possible Russian GP. People said it would never happen and boom here it is. Not to mention a Russian Driver's and a Polish driver. As long as they can pay the money to host the event that is all that matters. You wont go to a nation that cant fund the GP or go broke after 3 to five years.
If you want to build a team say it costs 1 billion dollars. You have to show you have 3 Billion just to stay afloat. So you need a good credit rating just to come into the sport.

No idea if its feasible, but I would love to see random races that are not revealed to the teams until the last moment before their travel and logistical arrangements need to be made. I'm wondering what impact it could have on the car development patterns if the teams don't know whether the next few circuits on the calendar have lots of high speed sweepers or street circuits with their point and shoot character, etc. Feels like it might inhibit the dominance of the bigger teams if there's a surprise factor invovled too.
The problem now is drivers have sim rigs even in their own homes. So you get get laps just about any track in the world. Via a simple download. The technology of the teams will also make this very easy. These new tracks did not in my personal opinion change mutch. People race about Mugello but it was to tight. And Portamau would be ok but it was resurfaced and rained on. If we went back in 2021 there would be more bite in the track surface as it would be worn in.

LH will probably retire next year.
If all cars are equal in 2022 -- DC for Alonso :thumbsup:
I think he should stick around for as long as he can and really annoy the people that don't like him by making it virtually impossible for anyone to ever beat his records.

As long as he's winning I don't see why he would quit.

LH is objectively the best one of the current lot - regardless of how dominant the car is, but he has recently stated "he won't be in F1 for long"; how long or short that is, a bit of a guess.

As for FA, going by how strong his performances were when he left -- easily better than KR in the same team, and in another league to van-dorne later on, my money would be on alonso to beat all the leclerks and verstappens, if indeed the next generation of cars will result in a more equal playing field as Ross Brawn has promised.

I remember when i was young and talking of a possible Russian GP. People said it would never happen and boom here it is. Not to mention a Russian Driver's and a Polish driver. As long as they can pay the money to host the event that is all that matters. You wont go to a nation that cant fund the GP or go broke after 3 to five years.
If you want to build a team say it costs 1 billion dollars. You have to show you have 3 Billion just to stay afloat. So you need a good credit rating just to come into the sport.

That wasn't the Russian GP back then, that was the Soviet Union GP. Whole different story.

If that is all Lando said, then no apology is necessary.
Sir Jackie Stewart on the other hand...does need to apologize.
His recent remarks were disappointing at best.
I'd always viewed him in very high regard as a kid.
His statement smacked of jealousy and envy.
There seems to be no shortage of past British driver silently 'stewing' at Hamilton's success.
Like him or not, he is the most successful British driver of all time.
None of the others come remotely close.
He has a good car because he earned the right to drive a good car...just like every other WDC before himself.
He earns a 'king's ransom' just like most other WDC and because his success put Mercedes Benz and their partner's products at the forefront of sales.

Just to be clear - I've voted for Hamilton here. However...
I think he have, all these records aside, another similarity with M. Schumacher.
When he's pushed to the limit he can give you a quite bad example of sportsmanship.
Remember that Abu Dhabi last race in 2016 season when he tried so hard to slow down his team mate Rosberg so the rest of the field could catch him ?
In the final race of the 2016 season in Abu Dhabi, Rosberg entered the round with a twelve-point lead over teammate Hamilton in the World Drivers' Championship. In the final laps of the race, Hamilton defied team-orders, first from his race engineer and then by the team's technical director, and deliberately slowed to back Rosberg into the chasing pack at end of the race in a bid to encourage rivals Vettel and Verstappen to overtake his teammate, which would have allowed him to win the World Championship.[48] Despite Hamilton's tactics, Rosberg finished in second and clinched his maiden World Championship by five points over Hamilton.[49][50]
- from Wikipedia

That was painful to watch, really. :poop: And not many other drivers would do the same I believe.
He's fast, no doubt but when things don't go his way... he can be quite an arse. And fine example of sore loser.

Last edited:
Why does someone in the free world have to apologise for stating the exact truth about Hamilton success, then have to publicly apologise for, well telling the truth.:O_o:
He is a athlete so that means he has to be a puppet and say what he is told to. It is what is best for the brand of the team and sponsors. The Media are the same. Its all about the brand image and what is PC.

"After the race on Sunday, Norris was asked what he made of Hamilton breaking Michael Schumacher's all-time record of wins.

"I'm just happy for him, nothing more," the Briton replied. "It doesn't mean anything to me, really. He's in a car which should win every race, basically.

"He has to beat one or two other drivers, that's it. Fair play to him, he's still doing the job he has to do."

-

Fair comments, imo, and certainly not something that should require an apology :rolleyes:
Lando has to be careful what he says about Hamilton as he will be labeled a racist. Given the cars and people around him he is destined for success.

The truth is Hamilton has done quite well ever since moving to Mercedes which at the time was seen as a risk. He doesn't get enough credit for joining a 5th place team.

Right now it would be akin to Norris joining AlphaTauri who are a 7th place team and finishing 5th in the drivers championship for 6 out of 8 years.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 222 14.3%