Alright when was that again.....?

This is how it should have always been. Driving for AT has allowed him to mature and improve his driving. Another solid season and he should be ready for a big team. I am afraid that Albon has followed the same path as Gasly and needs another season at AT, as well, to get better. A veteran driver is needed at RBR. Promoting too early from AT has been a problem for them.

Same problem with Max. Who got promoted too soon and ended up messing up Ricciardo's season by causing all sorts of problems inside the team, and crashing much more than kyvat.

Last edited:
He won a race he has prove it was not a fluke and win anouther. Another French driver ( Well italian with french citizensip) named Jean Alesi only won 1 race. Montreal dont recall the year. I was there and Michale Schumachers benetton would not shift gears. He had to stop in closing laps for a new wheel and Alesi got the win for Ferrari. Verry popular driver and worthy of more than one win considering the teams he drove for.

Last edited:
He's possibly been the best driver on the grid this year (he's at the very least in the conversation). If there was any justice in the world, he'd be in a competitive seat next year. Unfortunately, there is exactly one competitive team in F1 - they have 2 seats and they are both filled (one great driver and one total dud, but a safe dud).
I would not call Bottas a dud keeping up with a champion on pace is hard. Even in the same car. Verry rarley do drivers of the same car finish close together like 3-4 these days. This has constuctors tittle locked. It is Botass and his points that do this. We have had champions in a car and constuctors champion in a different car in the past becuse the champions team mate had lack of speed or reliability. This is why the number 2 driver and his performance is vital.

1603977486411.png

I just saw this snippet on the forum and thought, omg he is finally moving away to join Renault and get the appreciation he deserves. Bummer!

Welcome to the discussion thread for the 2020 Formula One Emilia Romagna Grand Prix.

The last time Formula One raced at Imola was in 2006, when Fernando Alonso harried Michael Schumacher's Ferrari all the way to the line, both in a league of their own.

Fourteen years later, the F1 circus returns to the Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari. The circuit has changed a little since its last visit. With the Variante Bassa chicane - previously the final couple of corners - now removed, the layout features a much longer, kinked, main straight. The track however remains challenging, with a good balance of slower twisty chicanes, and fast but narrow sections to test drivers and cars alike.

The weather is forecast to be dry and warm for F1's return to Imola. The new track layout is 4.959km in length, and we will be able to enjoy 63 laps of it come race day. It's great to see yet another classic circuit featured on this year's calendar, complete with punishing gravel traps.

What is different about this weekend is of course Formula One's trial of a two-day weekend format. This will see the teams given a single practice session on Saturday morning, lasting one and a half hours. They will have two and half hours to modify setups and carry out repairs before qualifying takes place as normal. Let us know what you're hoping to see this weekend, and who you think will go well after just one session of practice!

imola.jpg

Last edited:
When did he apologies? :confused:
If that is true, I see it as much bigger issue, since that “apology” is related to stating his own opinion. I thought everyone have the right to own opinion.

"After the race on Sunday, Norris was asked what he made of Hamilton breaking Michael Schumacher's all-time record of wins.

"I'm just happy for him, nothing more," the Briton replied. "It doesn't mean anything to me, really. He's in a car which should win every race, basically.

"He has to beat one or two other drivers, that's it. Fair play to him, he's still doing the job he has to do."

-

Fair comments, imo, and certainly not something that should require an apology :rolleyes:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%