McLaren's Airo Problems revealed

I saw on u tube a guy named Elvis who works for McLaren. He explained what went wrong on airo last year and it was the front tire was to far away from sidepod. Making problems with airflow to the back of the car. It was noticed mid season which was to late to make a new body to fix this. Had it been seen a quarter in they could of fixed it.
I find it hard to believe a team with as much rescorce as Ferrari. Probably the biggest factory and they did not see this. So there is nothing wrong with the car just the Wind Tunnel.

Well at least they always beat Williams

It is amazing how in such a technical age when teams have computers and simulators and wind tunnels a simple thing like this was not seen. Unless the employees where doing all night'ers and half asleep and daydreaming on the job. either that or they hit the local bar after work and go in the next day drunk and hung over.

I saw on u tube a guy named Elvis who works for McLaren. He explained what went wrong on airo last year and it was the front tire was to far away from sidepod. Making problems with airflow to the back of the car. It was noticed mid season which was to late to make a new body to fix this. Had it been seen a quarter in they could of fixed it.
I find it hard to believe a team with as much rescorce as Ferrari. Probably the biggest factory and they did not see this. So there is nothing wrong with the car just the Wind Tunnel.

Well at least they always beat Williams
So instead of trying to fix the problem by making longer sidepods they kept running as a backmarker the rest of the season.
Loosing millions in revenu every race was cheaper? As every point you score gets converted in to hard cash in the end of the season. Lets see what cheap excuse they come up next year. Because i expected a lot more from them after switching from Honda to Renault. But they we're still way behind the other top-teams.

The even bigger question is whats Williams excuse. McLaren and Williams belong in the middle of the pack with all there past success and heritage. The back is for new developing operations.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back