Resource icon

Misc Mclaren - Toro Rosso 2018 Engines 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Short_Circut submitted a new resource:

Mclaren - Toro Rosso 2018 Engines - Gives Mclaren the Renault Engine and Toro Rosso the Honda Engine

NOTE: GAME WILL NOT SAVE IF USED

Pretty simple mod. Changes the Mclaren and Toro Rosso cars so that they have their respective Renault/Honda engines that they will use for the 2018 season. Note this doesn't involve performance changes (Mclaren will still be garbage in the beginning) and none of the language files are changed. Maybe in the future, I might try at some of that but idk time is a big problem :p

Installation: Copy the 2...

Read more about this resource...

Good modification, please, if you can, improve the performance of mclaren a little. I know it's difficult, but it would be good if the mclaren is a little more competitive lol

Short_Circut updated Mclaren - Toro Rosso 2018 Engines with a new update entry:

Mclaren - Toro Rosso 2018 Engines

EDIT: Game now saves woohoo

Pretty simple mod. Changes the Mclaren and Toro Rosso cars so that they have their respective Renault/Honda engines that they will use for the 2018 season. Note this doesn't involve performance changes (Mclaren will still be garbage in the beginning) and none of the language files are changed. Maybe in the future, I might try at some of that but idk time is a big problem :p

Installation: Copy the 2 folders...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back