Resource icon

Steering Wheels McLaren Steering Wheel with E button 2014 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Salut Gilles submitted a new resource:

McLaren Steering Wheel with E button 4 2014 mods - Replaces the K(ers) button with an E(rs) 1

Fictional McLaren Steering Wheel with E button instead of K
f1_2013_2014_03_24_17_57_12_949.jpg

Tried to find enough space 2 insert a OLED-like mod for 2014, but the 3 big knobs in the middle stand in the way. :(

Backup your file b4 installing. To install, copy the f12013 folder into the Steam\SteamApps\Common folder.

To restore the game's original, copy the interiors folder that is...

Read more about this resource...

should have used my 4K template I made for you guy,s :thumbsup:

Hi chargingcar! Yes, I do use your mod in my own settings here, but I don't have the tools and most of all, I don't know how to use a template (ignorant me ;) ) to begin with. Apologies :whistling:

Anyway, it's really just a very small mod, if only to get the idea out there. Of course I will never complain about better modders than myself uploading their own better version of their mods (so please make a better one wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

All permissions granted to every RD member!! :roflmao:

Thanks!!

Hi chargingcar! Yes, I do use your mod in my own settings here, but I don't have the tools and most of all, I don't know how to use a template (ignorant me ;) ) to begin with. Apologies :whistling:

Anyway, it's really just a very small mod, if only to get the idea out there. Of course I will never complain about better modders than myself uploading their own better version of their mods (so please make a better one wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

Thanks!!
The wheels are rubish for the 2014 cars I have yet to look at what would be possible to mod , maybe using one good wheel and making that wheel for all cars I think

Thanks!!
Just find a flat wheel m8 with nothing in the top part just under the leds and make that wheel for all 2014 cars :thumbsup:

Thanks!!
I only created all those HD Wheels and textures because Tr3voRR asked me to finish them I was happy with the 2-3 wheels I had created , so did all 24 wheels and textures all in 4K with 2K generics with all PSD,s and the guy never even rated the work that I made for him , review I mean ,
So now I am very particular on what mods I create , its just a learning process but would not have done all the wheels if I would have known m8 ,
So just take what you need from my uploads and make what you want , and of course upload and share your work with the community , that is why I provided the PSD,s after all to be modded and used by everyone , not just to look at :thumbsup:

I only created all those HD Wheels and textures because Tr3voRR asked me to finish them I was happy with the 2-3 wheels I had created , so did all 24 wheels and textures all in 4K with 2K generics with all PSD,s and the guy never even rated the work that I made for him , review I mean ,
So now I am very particular on what mods I create , its just a learning process but would not have done all the wheels if I would have known m8 ,
So just take what you need from my uploads and make what you want , and of course upload and share your work with the community , that is why I provided the PSD,s after all to be modded and used by everyone , not just to look at :thumbsup:

WOW! I just realized I can open PSDs in paint.net (learning here also) :notworthy:

Thank You Million times!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: I will see if I can manage 2 do somethin' better than my previous wheel mods. I wish I will be able to insert OLED-sim screens in many, in spite of difficulties ahead. I will try to perfect all files in order not 2 upload WIP mods now, so i can't say when they will be ready. I also don't want the exclusivity on these so all best Artistic RD members who might read here: Feel free to do your own, please! :inlove:

Silly me, I just downloaded and installed a 30-day evaluation copy of Photoshop, and tbh, I have absolutely no clue how it works. (Laughing at myself here :laugh:). I guess I will have 2 just give up and hope an experienced modder here will plan to do it. :redface:

Forget all that ^^^^ (just clicked on the layers tab and saw all the dds files there) :roflmao:

Last edited:
Reactions: CC
How do you install mods im kinda new to the whole thing
Normally the mods correspond to the main folder of the game that you are installing ,
So if you are installing a livery for example you , one second ,

Just apply this method to all your mods m8
Installation Path for Noobs.gif

There is mod managers or something in the forums m8 , they are always quite helpful over there , I am no good at really explaining things just painting ,
I would rather just come on your PC Via teamveiwer and just show you how to install everything m8 if that helps ;)

How do you install mods im kinda new to the whole thing

Hi, you can go to Ryder's page and look for Ryder Mod Manager on it, or you can manage your downloads in a folder you will create using Windows Explorer, for example. I dunno which platform you're on (Win 7? 8.1? or MAC?), but if you're playing on console, you can't install mods.

If you don't want to use that utility, once you created a folder to download your mods, make sure you backup all your original files -- (on PC=) "installation drive" (C, or else, D, ...):\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\f12013 -- installation first, so you'll have original backup files ready to restore your game if something goes wrong in the process. Download the mods you think would improve your gaming experience (give appreciations, likes, replies, ratings, etc.) then unzip your mods in your new folder for mods, open the text explanation file, and read the instructions to install. Mostly, you will have to copy the folder from your unzipped mod to ...\Steam\SteamApps\Common\F12013 (or all lowercase letters), and click OK to every message box, click check-boxes near the bottom of them, and click the Copy option in the last one (not the "keep-and-rename the existing file" one). But in this particular mod's case here (steering wheel), if you read the instructions carefully, you will have to copy this mod to the Steam\SteamApps\Common folder, and not the Steam\SteamApps\Common\F12013 folder like I just explained: thing is, read all instructions carefully, otherwise, the mods may not be copied at the right places.

When you're new to the process, it may look 2b complex, but after you will have done it successfully at least once, you'll get used to it pretty quickly.

Edit: Apologies 4 bad English.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back