Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Allan Groth submitted a new resource:

McLaren Skins for Retro, Classic, V12, Reiza & Extreme - 5 x Skins for the GSC Extreme McLarens

Here are five McLaren skins for all the Formula 1 cars in GSC Extreme.

I can't figure out to make the rear wing sponsor on the Formula Reiza model. I think I have to change the masfile, but here I am no expert, so for now it's a Reiza logo on the wing.

I hope you enjoy, if you are a McLaren fan, I think you will.

Just extract to game folder, and remember to back up your original files.
View attachment 83828 View attachment 83829 View attachment 83830...

Read more about this resource...

@Lazarou Hi Paul
Not sure if I go insane but for the life of me I cannot get my car filter correct. Sometimes I see no cars, sometimes I see other cars under the menu in the game and sometimes my game will not even starts.

I have under Classes in .veh file: Classes="reiza5,GTM_2011"

1. What must my .rfm file name be?
2. What must the Vehicle filter=OR and vehicle file be in the rfm file?

There is a reiza05.rfm as default. Can this one be reiza5.rfm or not?
Or, if I decide to use say reiza35.rfm, what must the Vehicle filter be in rfm file and hat must the Classes be in the .veh file?

You help will be appreciated.
Christo

Dene Smith - I hate to ask this, but... Do your issues have anything to do with anti-virus software? I have to disable certain functions of my a.v. software to run any synchronizer, otherwise I get errors. What anti-virus software do you use? Again, I apologize for asking the obvious.

Hi Christo,

reiza05 is the mini class so I would avoid using that. As long as all the parts match on the first post of this thread you can call it what you want, say reizaGTM2011 it does not matter. Use capital letters were they are needed. If you follow the instructions exactly it will work.

If you are still struggling post or upload your rfm file and a .veh file and I will have a look for you.

Paul

Have you got the F1_1990 track pack installed max? Once I deleted Mexico from this, the new version showed up. I have to say that, whilst you’ve done your usual brilliant work Patrick, it’s still not a track I care for, in any of its guises (it was always my least favourite circuit in GPL). I do hope that you can find time to update the other 1990s circuits though, as they go great with the brilliant F1SR 1992 mod.

I turned them off when i run and i always get so far then get an error just like in screenshot, when i run the sym sync programe, i have tried dtm, f1 and f1 1991 and get an error somewhere along teh line, i only had 200mbs left to get then it failed on me for teh 1991 mod this morning.

Keith Windsor updated F1 1991 Skins With Electronic Dash with a new update entry:

Formula Classic 1991 F1 Skins, Performance & Electronic Dash v2 GSCE 1.25

View attachment 83916

This set of 1991 F1 skins has been updated so that it now installs without overwriting any default files.
It appears in the main menu, so you can still choose to drive the default cars if you wish.

Now includes:
Multiplayer version: all cars with equal performance for online use;

Offline version: performance of cars has been varied to match the performance of the 1991 season.

As in 1991, some cars (McLaren, Ferrari & others) have an electronic dash, while...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for feedback, Paul.
I have changed all my .veh files to reizaGTM2011 only.
Then I changed my reizaGTM2011.rfm file filter to reizaGTM2011.
With these the game will not start.
However, if I add StockV8 to the .rfm file, the game loads and the cars are there, BUT the Stock Car V8 2013 cars are also in the list???

My .rfm file:
Mod Name = Masters 2011
Track Filter = StockV8
Vehicle Filter = OR: reizaGTM2011 StockV8 (Without the StockV8 the game does not start)
SafetyCar = Mini_SC.veh
Matchmaker = match.reizastudios.com
Matchmaker TCP Port = 40001
Matchmaker UDP Port = 40002
Loading Bar Color = 13244190
Max Opponents = 23 // maximum opponents in practice/quick race/grand prix/championship
Min Championship Opponents = 5 // minimum opponents in championship only
// Seasons:
Season = Masters 2011
{
FullSeasonName = Masters 2011
BaseCreditMult = 0.0
MinExperience = 0
EntryFee = 0
Vehicle Filter = |reizaGTM2011
Max Opponents = 23

My .veh file:
Classes="reizaGTM2011"

Does it make sense?
Thanks
Christo

my ones are working fine...

reizaGTM12.rfm

// Game/Season Info:
Mod Name = ADAC GT Masters 2012
Track Filter = StockV8
Vehicle Filter = OR: ReizaGTM12
SafetyCar = Audi_SC.veh

example.veh

Number=50
Team="2012 Muehlner Motorsport"
PitGroup=""
Driver1="driver"
Description="SaReNi Camaro"
Engine="Chevrolet 8.0L V8 Supercharger"
Manufacturer="SaReNi United"
Classes="reizaGTM12"

Category="ADAC GT Masters 2012, SaReNi Camaro"

Thanks for feedback, Paul.
I have changed all my .veh files to reizaGTM2011 only.
Then I changed my reizaGTM2011.rfm file filter to reizaGTM2011.
With these the game will not start.
However, if I add StockV8 to the .rfm file, the game loads and the cars are there, BUT the Stock Car V8 2013 cars are also in the list???

My .rfm file:
Mod Name = Masters 2011
Track Filter = StockV8
Vehicle Filter = OR: reizaGTM2011 StockV8 (Without the StockV8 the game does not start)
SafetyCar = Mini_SC.veh
Matchmaker = match.reizastudios.com
Matchmaker TCP Port = 40001
Matchmaker UDP Port = 40002
Loading Bar Color = 13244190
Max Opponents = 23 // maximum opponents in practice/quick race/grand prix/championship
Min Championship Opponents = 5 // minimum opponents in championship only
// Seasons:
Season = Masters 2011
{
FullSeasonName = Masters 2011
BaseCreditMult = 0.0
MinExperience = 0
EntryFee = 0
Vehicle Filter = |reizaGTM2011
Max Opponents = 23

My .veh file:
Classes="reizaGTM2011"

Does it make sense?
Thanks
Christo
Try a Capital 'R' in the vehicle filter. Like this.
Vehicle Filter = OR: ReizaGTM2011

Keith Windsor updated F1 1991 Skins & performance files, plus Electronic Dash with a new update entry:

F1 1991 Skins & Performance files plus Electronic dash

Ver 2.01 contained a F_Classic_upgrades.ini file that changes all Formula Classic dashboards to the digital type.

This new version v2.02 has corrected the issue - all default Classics will retain their original dash, and only certain of the 1991 cars will have the digital dash, as was intended.

To anyone who has already downloaded and installed ver 2.01 (there's about a dozen downloads so far) - if you want to return your Default Formula Classics to the original dial type dash, then here...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 133 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline