Resource icon

Skins McLaren Senna GTR - Toyota Gazoo Racing Hypercar 0.97

Littlefysh

Professional Nutcase
Premium
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick question, are you at all considering doing more Hypercar skins imitating the P1 class from 2018/19/20?

jayarrbee36

10RPM
Aug 18, 2018
Hi,

Not so much current LMP1 liveries, no. But I am looking at other hypothetical Hypercar liveries for confirmed entrants. In fact, I have another team in a fairly advanced state, but progress has stalled due to some recent ill health. But I'm better now so hope to have more skins available soon.

Thanks for your interest :)

jayarrbee36

10RPM
Aug 18, 2018
i love these gorgeous skins, but why don't they load in game? I get only white skins.
I've had a similar report before but can't reproduce the issue. Entering a session with no AI then adding opponents individually always works for me. You could try the "Reload" option in the showroom too, see if that helps.

jayarrbee36

10RPM
Aug 18, 2018
I can only reiterate that I've never seen this problem while having just the .MAS file installed.

I will be releasing a new team later today, plus new versions of the others as a mistake that I've made with them has come to light! So I will include both the loose files and the .MAS file with those.

Reactions: Littlefysh