McLaren P1 base skin pack

Skins McLaren P1 base skin pack 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sunny Sky Speed updated Starter skin pack for McLaren P1 with a new update entry:

New skin line, three skins, much more files, promising future pack.

View attachment 87794 Hello there,
this is the start of what I think may be a very promising new line in this young skin pack:
the McLaren P1 Automotive Hypersport.
I started this pack with very basic files and skins, offering an opportunity to have a wider variety of colours for the P1. Now, after some valuable file gathering, I present to you the new possibilities for this car and how big this pack just might get.
I'm dedicating myself to make it of the same quality as the 458...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello Sunny, what I meant was:

in your pictures of the various car skins, the car seems to be in exactly the same place as though you changed skins like you were in the showroom, not at a track. As far as I know, you can't change skins on the grid, but it seemed from your shots that you had found a way :)

Hello Sunny, what I meant was:

in your pictures of the various car skins, the car seems to be in exactly the same place as though you changed skins like you were in the showroom, not at a track. As far as I know, you can't change skins on the grid, but it seemed from your shots that you had found a way :)
That's something called 'fingerspitzengefuhl' :)

After pressing f5, I turn around the car to its side...I use reference points, namely the sides of my tv, I zoom in until the car fits exactly between the screen sides. Then I get to the bottom of the screen, so there's no margin there. That's how to get the same screenshots every time. It's actually pretty simple.

Sunny Sky Speed updated McLaren P1 base skin pack with a new update entry:

Return to base color pack

Important edit to this thread!!

I decided to divide this thread into two seperate threads :
-the P1 base pack
-the P1 sport pack (this pack will be uploaded into new thread)

For the simple reason to keep things simple and easier to download for you guys.
The only change to this P1 base pack is the content, only base colours will be added t this pack with some minor changes or so, you'll see when it's being updated.
This is still a very basic skin pack using metal_detail files...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing