McLaren not showing LED on the Dash

I typically run with the McLaren 720S, but have noticed the LED at the top of the display do not show when at rev limits. All other cars do. I looked for a setting somewhere to see if this can be disabled, but couldn't find it. Am I missing something?

Attachments

• LED_McLaren.JPG
    LED_McLaren.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 150
I typically run with the McLaren 720S, but have noticed the LED at the top of the display do not show when at rev limits. All other cars do. I looked for a setting somewhere to see if this can be disabled, but couldn't find it. Am I missing something?
I also run the McL at the moment. I don't have any issues here. Looks like in your picture.
Near the rev limit the LEDs blink brink whitish-blueish.

@TShrimp I suspect the screens are taken from a replay? Because all other values like tyre pressures are displayed as"0". .....Hmm, but even there I see shift lights, just checked.

Never experienced what you see. Is this only with the McLaren or also with other cars? I was thinking graphics options or engine.ini tweaks (if you did that).

@TShrimp I suspect the screens are taken from a replay? Because all other values like tyre pressures are displayed as"0". .....Hmm, but even there I see shift lights, just checked.

Never experienced what you see. Is this only with the McLaren or also with other cars? I was thinking graphics options or engine.ini tweaks (if you did that).

Definitely on a replay. I don't drive well enough to capture a picture while driving ;). I may just be too close to the dash or sitting too high, and the dash overhanging the very top of the display. I need to test that out. The picture looks like I should see everything, but the led are very thin on the McLaren. I don't see this issue on any of the other cars.

Last edited:
Definitely on a replay. I don't drive well enough to capture a picture while driving ;). I may just be too close to the dash or sitting too high, and the dash overhanging the very top of the display. I need to test that out. The picture looks like I should see everything, but the led are very thin on the McLaren. I don't see this issue on any of the other cars.
This would be my guess. In vr, the stock seat position seems really high, to the point it looks like my head would be bouncing off the roll cage cross member, if it were real life.

This would be my guess. In vr, the stock seat position seems really high, to the point it looks like my head would be bouncing off the roll cage cross member, if it were real life.

and @DrRob. I am embarrassed to say this....I dropped my seating position a notch or 2 and back a notch...and I see the lights. Feel free to give me a hard time on this one..I deserve it :).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 253 13.3%