McLaren MP4-6 1991

McLaren MP4-6 1991 v2 replaces Red Bull
Corrected some details
Screenshot12848.jpg
Screenshot13089.jpg
Untitled.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?71ky583gcb61pyh

Some thinks need to be improved i think...

The front of the nose has a small cut, the side of the nose is black, or is it just because of the pictures? And on the last picture you can see that the part were shell is goes a bit too heavy down, so there is a small cut, too.

Otherwise, i think it is your first skin (?,not sure?) it is ok, when you fix these small things :)

The front of the nose has a small cut, the side of the nose is black, or is it just because of the pictures? And on the last picture you can see that the part were shell is goes a bit too heavy down, so there is a small cut, too.

Otherwise, i think it is your first skin (?,not sure?) it is ok, when you fix these small things :)
thanks let me know if you see more mistakes, I will try to fix it, anyway, I'm learning is normal and some failures.

Just a thought, why did you make a mclaren on red bull and not on mclaren chassis, which would have been even better for you to make the livery. :)

I think cause the McLaren has a quite different speccoc file and the parts of the car arent that good viewable? Thats why i ddnt choose McLaren for my fisrt skin but a HRT

The side of the nose is black in the original model
mclaren_mp4-6_goodwood_2011-2-1024x682.jpg

I think you must replace it for mclaren team, but to dont do all this work again, take all the files (not the folders). from cars / mc2 and paste in rb2 (red bull) but change the name of the files with rb2 (the files in mc2 have mc2_xxxxxx, change it to rb2_xxxxxx).

And thats it, you have this red bull skin in the mclaren team (if you have interiors / folders, you must made this change to, mc2 to rb2)

:roflmao: i will do this to use this skin in mclaren

I think you must replace it for mclaren team, but to dont do all this work again, take all the files (not the folders). from cars / mc2 and paste in rb2 (red bull) but change the name of the files with rb2 (the files in mc2 have mc2_xxxxxx, change it to rb2_xxxxxx).

And thats it, you have this red bull skin in the mclaren team (if you have interiors / folders, you must made this change to, mc2 to rb2)

:roflmao: i will do this to use this skin in mclaren
I do not think that match logos with the model:thumbsdown:

Not bad.

But would have been much much better on the McLaren model.

You could have just simply renamed a copy of the model and interiors to the Redbull names and raun it as a Redbull in game.

The skin really doesn't fit this model aswell as it would have done on the McLaren.

Or just put the Lucky Strike on the Redbull in the first place.

Not bad.

But would have been much much better on the McLaren model.

You could have just simply renamed a copy of the model and interiors to the Redbull names and raun it as a Redbull in game.

The skin really doesn't fit this model aswell as it would have done on the McLaren.

Or just put the Lucky Strike on the Redbull in the first place.
I'm starting with the modding, for next model I know, thanks:thumbsup:

Really cool. Looks really good ingame!
And don´t worry-it´s no need to have this on McLaren, everyone is modding only on McLaren or Marussia and HRT, therefore an alternate Red Bull skin....fantastic

:thumbsup:
Thanks;)
I'm also thinking of making skins, Benetton, Camel, John Player,etc ... What think is best?, I use Mclaren, HRT & Virgin, or make one for each of the 12 modelsl:cool:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%