Resource icon

Skins McLaren MP4-30 2.0 (Malaysia)

Login or Register an account to download this content
TomB17 submitted a new resource:

McLaren MP4-30 - McLaren on Red Bull Chassis

Hi
This is my version of the new McLaren MP4-30. Unfortunately the barge boards are mirrored with the wing mirrors so theyre red.

There are two resolutions, 4096 and 2048. This is my first skin but I thought I'd upload it anyway.

Happy Racing :)

l72uJ4j.jpg

1Wv6H2P.jpg

Read more about this resource...

On my car it does not fit...it is like here on ferarri car.What is wrong?I tried both sizes.

Attachments

• k3smd0.jpg
    k3smd0.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 431
On my car it does not fit...it is like here on ferarri car.What is wrong?I tried both sizes.
Looks like you've installed it using the ferrari chassis. You have to add the files which are in the mc2 folder, but I'm not sure if you need the mc2.ctf but I included it anyway

Looks like you've installed it using the ferrari chassis. You have to add the files which are in the mc2 folder, but I'm not sure if you need the mc2.ctf but I included it anyway
I have copied all files inside mc2 Folder,your mod also changes chassis or not? This posted Picture is not my,that was only for example how my cars looks but in my Game are McLaren on Red Bull chassis.I love your McLaren skin but it still dont fit on my car.... :(

I have copied your Livery over http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2015-season-data-pack.4857/ his Car in this Mod.I dont know which chassis was here in this mod on McLaren, your Livery was for RB,Mercedes or McLaren chassis?

My livery uses the RBR chassis and by the looks of it, that mod uses the Mercedes chassis for the McLaren skin, so you'll need the cameras, materials files from the RBR chassis for my skin to work. I included them in the zip however I don't think you need the "mc2.ctf" file which I included.

TomB17 updated McLaren MP4-30 with a new update entry:

Added/changed some sponsors and cleaned up a few

Changelog
  • Added a "black" mirror version which was my best attempt at the recent addition to the MP4-30 as my photoshop trial had ran out :mad: and had to use ingame & gimp to do my best
  • Added Mobil1 Pegasus Logo on Rear wing.
  • Swapped Segafredo Logo with Hilton based on Malaysia.
  • Added Boncafe Logo.
  • Added Johnnie Walker logo on seating area as seen at Malaysia (couldn't add the text as it'd be too pixely)
  • Removed Johnnie Walker from Wing Mirrors as Malaysia....

Read the rest of this update entry...

I did not choose the chrome effect because in the conditions of full sun creating effect of the sun's reflection on the camera and in some parts of the circuit do not see anything.

QUOTE="TomB17, post: 1979531, member: 212561"]
6G62Hef.jpg

Thats what it looks like for me[/QUOTE]

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years