Resource icon

Skins Mclaren MP4-29 2014-06-08

Login or Register an account to download this content
Me and Milos are active painters.
Yep but your works and Milos's so far are not that impressive unlike Wilmer's and the others. No insult intended here , you will eventually get the hang of it. Just a matter of practice that's all. But seeing that you almost get no ratings at all after your works , I would have already stopped making cars if that was the case.

good, good job. nice work :thumbsup:
some advice :
- AkzoNobel logo on the side of rear wing should be placed next of HHilton Honors logo. not above it.
- logo on front wing shows the mclaren twitter account, not the mclaren website.
see some of the real car pics for your guide.
and it seems this great car needs some high quality logos, isn't it? i can send some for you later :thumbsup:

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

Yep but your works and Milos's so far are not that impressive unlike Wilmer's and the others. No insult intended here , you will eventually get the hang of it. Just a matter of practice that's all. But seeing that you almost get no ratings at all after your works , I would have already stopped making cars if that was the case.
Seems like you're no longer ignoring me?

aaaand 2013 too :D (i see it's rare to see some new skin(s) for 2013 at this moment).
I will release one more car for f1 2013. That will be the last. Not that much of a change but it could be a official car in the upcoming years. To tell the truth the car is part of the current grid but there were some speculation that they would change their engine brand because they are unsatisfied with it. And the team I'm talking about is a top tier team :).

• Deleted member 161052

I will release one more car for f1 2013. That will be the last. Not that much of a change but it could be a official car in the upcoming years. To tell the truth the car is part of the current grid but there were some speculation that they would change their engine brand because they are unsatisfied with it. And the team I'm talking about is a top tier team :).
After releasing that, you might get two options...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%