Mclaren MP4-29 [DHD]

Completely reworked skin.
  • New lighter chrome effect
  • Replaced MP4-29 logos with johnnie walker & mobil 1
  • Fixed the hilton hhonors logo... :speechless:
  • New specocc texture
Done in the usual SD, HD & DHD sizes...

IMPORTANT:

If you use a different Mclaren mod copy back the original materials file which is included in the download.

The car was made with no Lighting...

Read more about this resource...

Finally a very, very good McLaren... And the Johnny Walker version!! Wow! Thanks friend! A dream come true... I was waiting for it since friday. Thanks again!! ;)

Thanks a lot, awesome, waiting from you another Hd jobs, if you don't mind, do this for all cars and skins from middle season or singapore - russia, if it's not dificult to you :thumbsup:

Pebz, perhaps I am asking to much. But is it possible to get the original size of 2048x2048 of this awesome work in your released version?
if you have Photoshop, just decrease the size to 2048x2048 (livery and speccoc), then import them back to mc2_gen_high_main and mc2_gen_low_main

Great tip Henky SA, and yes I have Photoshop! But I thought resizing process was a little more complicated :)
just go to image -> image size (or Alt+Ctrl+I for the shortcut button). fill the width and height box with 2048 each. it takes not more than 5 seconds :thumbsup:
don't forget to save the files to dds and use Ryder PSSG Editor to import the texture files.

Last edited:
Pebz, perhaps I am asking to much. But is it possible to get the original size of 2048x2048 of this awesome work in your released version?

Original 2048x2048 game size is in the SD folder :)

SD folder texture size 2048x2048
HD folder texture size 4096x4096
DHD folder texture size 8192x8192

I discovered Pebz ;) So I didn't change anything. But the size of your SD is twice as big compare to the original files. Anyway, Codemasters compressed the original files?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 222 14.3%