McLaren MP4-23 '08 MyTeam (Ultimate-Pack)

Skins McLaren MP4-23 '08 MyTeam (Ultimate-Pack) 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Double R submitted a new resource:

McLaren MP4-23 MyTeam Mod (W/All Accesories) - The beautiful McLaren-Mercedes car of 2008, driven by Hamilton. This mod incluyed all accesories.

View attachment 393942

- NAME MOD: "MyTeam McLaren MP4-23 W/All the accesories"

- DATE:
"This mod is inspirated in the MP4-23, the McLaren-Mercedes of Lewis Hamilton in 2008, the mod have HQ logos, also are incluided all the accesories in version 1.0 (Hamilton Helmet is incluided in this pack).

- FEATURES: If you like Lewis Hamilton and retro at the same time, this is your ideal skin. Made with great care and love. This skin includes: Helmet...

Read more about this resource...

Hallo Double R. Ich habe da bei dem Simulator kein Mclaren da ist ein toyota ???
ist es noch möglich die garagecrew Und pitstops in wagen Farbe hinzubekommen?

Sorry, I will try to solve this problem shortly, perhaps it was my fault when creating the files. I will study the pit stops, but it will take time since I am on vacation for 2 weeks, when I return I will look at it

Double R updated McLaren MP4-23 '08 Hamilton MyTeam (W/All Accesories) with a new update entry:

McLaren MP4-23 '08 Hamilton MyTeam (W/All Accesories)

Version 1.0.2 (Important Update!)

- New Helmet for Alonso (Option 2) (Kimoa design)
- New multi-color visor for Hamilton Helmet like original
- New Red boots for Driver Suit
- New gloves for Alonso option (Blue edition)
- Fixed a bug for simulator (before Castrol mod texture)
- Minor bugs fixed (Texture of Driver Suit)

View attachment 397055
View attachment 397053

Read the rest of this update entry...

That grey is for the illumination of the game, but when you go to the race the grey turn more like original. It's imposible chrome plated effect in this mod, because original has 3 layers of textures and the mod 3D has only 2 textures editables. By the way that only happens on the showroom screen, when you go to race the grey turn more "chrome" for the illumination, sorry!

[QUOTE = "Rsonic30, publicación: 3242737, miembro: 501719"]
Hallo Double R. Ich habe da bei dem Simulator kein Mclaren da ist ein toyota ???
ist es noch möglich die garagecrew y paradas en boxes en wagen Farbe hinzubekommen?
[/CITAR] This error is fixed in the 1.0.2 update! :pulgares hacia arriba:

[QUOTE = "Double R, Beitrag: 3243641, Mitglied: 1321349"]
Dieser Fehler wurde im neuen Update behoben! :Daumen hoch:
[/ZITAT]
Wunderbar:) :) :) Und Patch 1.07 - ? das werde ich sehen ;)

After i download the file and extract it i get allways the message: "Extraction failed". Is you Upload maybe Broken? I downloaded it twice to make sure its not a Problem with Lost Datas trough the download.

After i download the file and extract it i get allways the message: "Extraction failed". Is you Upload maybe Broken? I downloaded it twice to make sure its not a Problem with Lost Datas trough the download.
Ups, it may be, since I had problems with the page previously with the file upload, I will re-upload it, sorry!

Do you have Uploaded your mod again? Maybe thats the Problem, i still get the error message: "extraction failed". I have a lot files, but maybe some are broken. Your R26 Renault Ultimate Mod works fine: Download and Extraction.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 91 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 67 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.9%