McLaren Mp4/13

Skins McLaren Mp4/13 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
PF126p submitted a new resource:

McLaren Mp4/13 - 1998 Mika Häkkinen championship car

1998 McLaren Mp4/13 driven by Mika Häkkinen.

What I did:
-made the silver a liitle bit silver :)confused:)
-Added West logo on the nose, sides and engine cover
-changed the McLaren symbol to match the IRL
-added the Warsteiner logo on the rear wings

Known issues:
-mirrored West logo on the right side

Hope Y'all like it!

Read more about this resource...

Nice work... I don't understand why CM never made the white part on the nose like in this photo ... And too bad for the mirror effect of the west logo on the side pod.
McLaren_MP4-13_Stuttgart.jpg

Nice work... I don't understand why CM never made the white part on the nose like in this photo ... And too bad for the mirror effect of the west logo on the side pod.View attachment 444173
Yeah, me too. They really are f*cking with the classic liveries. The Ferrari F2007 paint is just small square, 24x24 pixels, and how we can make the Marlboro skin for him? Same issue (or simillar) is with F2000. We have square with red and white paint, that's all! And those limits with paint... we can't add numbers, sponsors etc. just because CM write in the code that this will be ony filled with paint. :mad:

Yeah, me too. They really are f*cking with the classic liveries. The Ferrari F2007 paint is just small square, 24x24 pixels, and how we can make the Marlboro skin for him? Same issue (or simillar) is with F2000. We have square with red and white paint, that's all! And those limits with paint... we can't add numbers, sponsors etc. just because CM write in the code that this will be ony filled with paint. :mad:
hi mate, I know it's an unpopular request by myself but if it's possible can you try to make 18-inch tyres (F2 2020) for F1 2014?

c2ysdy21tep41.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back