Cars McLaren MP4-13 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Thread starter Deleted member 28995
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 28995

• Deleted member 28995

McLaren 001.jpg

Virtua Simulazioni is proudly releasing the McLaren MP4-13 for Assetto Corsa. The car is reproduced accurately, with fine details allowing you to have a perfect immersive experience.

It includes both of the authentic liveries used during the F1 1998 season, driven by Mika Häkkinen and David Coulthard, along with the orange liveries used during the preseason tests. Additional content also includes a special historic McLaren’s livery, with slick tyres, and an official Virtua Simulazioni skin.

Download the McLaren MP4-13 for Assetto Corsa here

What an utterly astonishing car! The physics, the sound, the modelling, the everything! The best mod car for AC without question!

This is truly an amazing mod, love the details on it. I also think the sound should be worked on, but I think that's a difficulty from the game itself... AC sounds are good but to me they are the weakest of the bunch. Also people donate to this moding team ! their work is grande !

The sound needs more work
Sound is fine, and does not need more work after 6 months of sound development. This is not how sound designing works and non-ideal phone/iPad recordings will not give a good (or usable) reference. When sound designing, you are taking a sound, and essentially freezing it in time. To make matters worse, you then plug it into an artificial stage, the game itself.

OK..i was reffering to more reverb and the backfire dance listen to the last seconds of the video...
Sound is fine, and does not need more work after 6 months of sound development. This is not how sound designing works and non-ideal phone/iPad recordings will not give a good (or usable) reference. When sound designing, you are taking a sound, and essentially freezing it in time. To make matters worse, you then plug it into an artificial stage, the game itself.

OK..i was reffering to more reverb and the backfire dance listen to the last seconds of the video...
That's an Assetto Corsa issue rather than a MOD issue.

Ever since FMOD the standard sounds degraded too much in AC imo

The mod is fantastic IMO, one of, if not THE best mod currently.

Is it me or is this mod the first one that will allow us to drive Mika's F1 McLaren in modern sims?! :cool:

I just tried it, it's great, very nice feeling. I had a scaled model of this car when I was younger (yes, I'm a Häkkinen fan), and it's so cool to be able to drive it now in game! :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 101 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 77 9.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 51 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.5%