McLaren MP4-13

Cars McLaren MP4-13 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Thread starter Deleted member 28995
  • Start date
who? well you go to virtua simulazione website, there is just a logo.
Asked months back to David if he would update the cars, he said he is not in the team.
Ask simontek he said he is not in the team anymore for long time, no signs of life of Virtua simulazione to update this cars, or any update aboout them doing any work for these cars or any other cars.
Well i asume they are not alive. unless they come state they are together working on something.

Funny thing is 90% of people mostly want the external sounds back. Surely a quick update for that could be done while they work on physics and such.

Well i asume they are not alive. unless they come state they are together working on something.

We did several times actually. There are tons of messages saying we are not dead. Tons of messages saying some of our guys being really really busy. I think I should know better since I am in the team.

Ask simontek he said he is not in the team anymore for long time, no signs of life of Virtua simulazione to update this cars, or any update aboout them doing any work for these cars or any other cars.

Thats funny cause we´ve been messing with the TS020 lately.

We did several times actually. There are tons of messages saying we are not dead. Tons of messages saying some of our guys being really really busy. I think I should know better since I am in the team.

Thats funny cause we´ve been messing with the TS020 lately.
good to know
why don't you guys fix the sounds of the cars that are broken? everyone is waiting for that.

Is there any chance that the external sound will ever be fixed? I have the same issue, can see quite a few posts about it. I love this car!
The day this mod gets an official update from the original creators will be like a second coming in the sim scene. I'm not kidding. This is not a lame attempt at a joke. It will literally be a second coming.

Sooo... sadly never.

Hi guys I have been driving the Ferrari F300 mod for about a week now but the tire model is pretty bad.

I now want to give the mp4-13 a go so I want to install Apexxer's update to see if the handling is better. However, when I try to unpack, it asks for a password. Does anyone know the password ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 98 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 74 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 78 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 50 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.7%