McLaren MP4-13

Cars McLaren MP4-13 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Thread starter Deleted member 28995
  • Start date
Those 1998 videos show the old, slightly shorter spa layout. Bus stop is way different.
Don't know how much faster the old track is, maybe about 2 seconds.

Last edited:
Awesome mod. Thankyou so much. I hope it gets a few updates.
I think the exterior sound needs some polish, and I find the physics a little quirky, in the way it feels like the rear is floating. I get the same feeling from the lotus f1 cars.
Looks amazing though wow.

Really amazing mod. Kunos-like quality.
For those who complain that there's no T-cam (I know it's not the same but) press F6 for different onboard cams. I believe there's six of them.
edit: T-cam is one of them.
But I bet you already knew that. :D

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

Really amazing mod. Kunos-like quality.
For those who complain that there's no T-cam (I know it's not the same but) press F6 for different onboard cams. I believe there's six of them.
But I bet you already knew that. :D
Thanks for the help, but I feel good with the cockpit camera!

"You must not lift the throttle on the way in, .... (didn't understand that word) to about 80% now, ..."
Would mean it's not flat out imo. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Only tried it with the default setup so far, and I could go flat out.
i too expected to lift in eau rouge but didnt on the default setup..then i realised the default set wasnt achieving the 325kmh the actual car was setup to do..u have to shave a fair bit of wing in ac which makes eau rouge a more white knuckler

I noticed some strange wheel spinning (rotating) while the car spun and being stopped.
Can you please check it out what is wrong there.
Else - my best modded car! Can you make Ferrari 412 T2 from 1995? What an amazing car this was (that I do not talk about it`s sound).

Ok, here is the issue that I am talking about McLaren Mp4/13. Pay attention on spinning last wheels. Last left is turning even backwards, while the right one is turning forward while was is beeing stopped! Its a small thing, but can influence on the car. Just take a look into it. Thanks in advance.

I noticed some strange wheel spinning (rotating) while the car spun and being stopped.
Can you please check it out what is wrong there.
Else - my best modded car! Can you make Ferrari 412 T2 from 1995? What an amazing car this was (that I do not talk about it`s sound).

Ok, here is the issue that I am talking about McLaren Mp4/13. Pay attention on spinning last wheels. Last left is turning even backwards, while the right one is turning forward while was is beeing stopped! Its a small thing, but can influence on the car. Just take a look into it. Thanks in advance.

The wheels rotating on low speed I think is a fundamental problem with AC as it happens with some standard car too.

But why 412 Ferrari? It was poor Performance...

Not really, they finished 3rd if I recall. Its about handling the car and it sound and the last V12 engine ) Watch some onboards, you will see why. Like this one for example:

WOW...Just WOW....Ever since the V12s and V10s went away F1 is just not that appealing anymore, so this brings back the fun for me. This has got to be THE best mod out there. I drive this and the entire time I'm giggling and grinning like a fool!!! Thanks everyone for some seriously AWESOME work!!!!

could be wrong but car seems a bit more difficult to drive now since 1.2 update - very challenging on the nords.
still my no.1 car in the game though, godly machine.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back