• 26500+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

McLaren MP4-13

Cars McLaren MP4-13 1.0

Nov 12, 2009
McLaren 001.jpg

Virtua Simulazioni is proudly releasing the McLaren MP4-13 for Assetto Corsa. The car is reproduced accurately, with fine details allowing you to have a perfect immersive experience.

It includes both of the authentic liveries used during the F1 1998 season, driven by Mika Häkkinen and David Coulthard, along with the orange liveries used during the preseason tests. Additional content also includes a special historic McLaren’s livery, with slick tyres, and an official Virtua Simulazioni skin.

Download the McLaren MP4-13 for Assetto Corsa here

Martymcfly

50RPM
Jan 5, 2014
Wow this car just made my weekend!! Just finished 2 laps in Monza with this car. Drives and looks like a dream with the skin pack. Great Job. Thank you.

May 30, 2010
Damn I had months to play AC, good finished and polished product. Let's see if there will be a few lobbies to have fun a bit.

Chris

9000RPM
Premium
Apr 1, 2011
What an utterly astonishing car! The physics, the sound, the modelling, the everything! The best mod car for AC without question!

Dave R

500RPM
Premium
Mar 17, 2015
What a fantastic representation of an amazing machine. Looks good, sounds great, and drives amazing.

Tr3voRR

500RPM
May 10, 2013
This is truly an amazing mod, love the details on it. I also think the sound should be worked on, but I think that's a difficulty from the game itself... AC sounds are good but to me they are the weakest of the bunch. Also people donate to this moding team ! their work is grande !

NeverKrash

RSS DIrector. Pro Sound Designer.
Premium
May 17, 2010
The sound needs more work
Sound is fine, and does not need more work after 6 months of sound development. This is not how sound designing works and non-ideal phone/iPad recordings will not give a good (or usable) reference. When sound designing, you are taking a sound, and essentially freezing it in time. To make matters worse, you then plug it into an artificial stage, the game itself.

Dinca Andrei

1000RPM
Dec 22, 2009
OK..i was reffering to more reverb and the backfire dance listen to the last seconds of the video...
Sound is fine, and does not need more work after 6 months of sound development. This is not how sound designing works and non-ideal phone/iPad recordings will not give a good (or usable) reference. When sound designing, you are taking a sound, and essentially freezing it in time. To make matters worse, you then plug it into an artificial stage, the game itself.

Flammenjc

hydr.eSport
Oct 14, 2014
OK..i was reffering to more reverb and the backfire dance listen to the last seconds of the video...
That's an Assetto Corsa issue rather than a MOD issue.

Ever since FMOD the standard sounds degraded too much in AC imo

The mod is fantastic IMO, one of, if not THE best mod currently.

paracletus

1000RPM
Dec 6, 2013
All around incredible work, a real credit to the developers.
Could easily be official content, this.

Chark

500RPM
Oct 22, 2010
Is it me or is this mod the first one that will allow us to drive Mika's F1 McLaren in modern sims?! :cool:

I just tried it, it's great, very nice feeling. I had a scaled model of this car when I was younger (yes, I'm a Häkkinen fan), and it's so cool to be able to drive it now in game! :)

What is your favorite social network?

• Twitter

Votes: 109 31.0%
  • Instagram

Votes: 140 39.8%
  • Facebook

Votes: 62 17.6%
  • Other (specify in thread)

Votes: 75 21.3%