May as well do this I guess...

C&C encouraged.
Front3-4.jpg

Rear3-4.jpg

Wires:
wire_Front3-4.jpg

wire_Rear3-4.jpg

Is it Non-CG?

At the moment it is because it's just a model.

Thanks all, but you need to be more picky. I need some crits. The flow is still a bit wonky in places. C'mon guys - be fastidious.
I'll post updates in a few hours. Just woke up and it's a pyjamas day. Excellent day to finish the exterior.

Well, I'd kill the triangle behind the rear wheel well, along with the entire horizontal row of polies it leads to - they're narrower (which will create a sharp edge) and triangles really mess with the flow :p I don't like the 'triangle' (actually a quad) at the B-pillar's base either, 2 edges being in a straight line does weird stuff.

The pentagon at the top outer corner of the taillight looks bad in the smooth renders, too.

I'd have to get at some reference pics to say anything more specific, the front bumper's a little lumpy but it might be intentional, along with a couple other areas. The main lines seem smooth, it's just the intermediate stuff that needs to be lined up more carefully. The rear license plate area seems too much indented at the bottom edge to me.

At the moment it is because it's just a model.

Thanks all, but you need to be more picky. I need some crits. The flow is still a bit wonky in places. C'mon guys - be fastidious.
I'll post updates in a few hours. Just woke up and it's a pyjamas day. Excellent day to finish the exterior.

Finally someone who can give us regular updates.

It needs wheels and an interior!

Seriously, it looks good so far, maybe a better flow of poly's on some of the awkward looking quads at the rear

This a work up to doing Lowndsies' winner?

Thanks guys, that's the feedback I need :)
A bit more done. Some seams and headlights. Fixed the bonnet shape too.
The quad/tri combo you guys are talking about is the place holder for the side reflector. I'll fix it up when I get to the back again.
10.10.11.1617.wire_Front3-4.jpg

10.10.11.1616.hiwire_Front3-4.jpg

10.10.11.1612.Front3-4.jpg

This a work up to doing Lowndsies' winner?

Not quite - Kinda a step sideways.

10.10.11.1413.Front.jpg

You have a beast for everyone, the worker & the thinker. Both looking good.
Mclarens mesh is tighter, needs a bit more caressing in the door duct & normals tweaking maybe, funny dip in the bonnet front too.

Erm when its done? How longs a piece of string? Whats the answer to the meaning of life? These and many more rhetorical questions after the break?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back