McLaren MP4-12c GT3 @ Spa. Setup

As Kimi said: f***ing finally :roflmao:
Took me a looong while to get this 2:16 but I'm pretty happy with it.
Tyres' pressure is good enough for track temperatures up to 27-28°C, and during races mid 2:18s should be doable.
Rear wing value can be increased to 3 to make the rear more stable: personally I don't like it, but it's definitely safer to drive through Raidillon and Blanchimont!
I use a controller so I have no idea how the car feels when using a wheel, sorry for that.
Have fun.

Attachments

• mp4-gt3_setup_for_spa.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 2,826
Nice lap, I actually recently spended a lot of time with the MP4 12C GT3 aswell :D I came down to a 2.16.3 with probably one of the strangest setups Ive ever created to make it drive stable through Eau Rouge and Blanchimont but still fast in the corners. You could try driving with 5 rear ARB and 135 rear suspension. That made the car atleast for me way more responsive through the corners and also quicker.

@93Florent Hi, nice lap! Are you still able to hit this lap time after almost 2 years? I don't know if AC has been updated or anything but my best lap so far with this setup plus some adjustments was 2:21.
I'm used to driving the 458 with the default setup and hit around 2:20, I guess the car is just easier to drive. I'd like to be consistent in races and hit around 2:20 like I do with the 458, but as you said in the description, it's like driving on ice lol.

Do you think it is possible to improve the car, keep it more stable and be consistent in races? If so, do you have any tips on what to change? Thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back