McLaren MP4-12C GT3 @ Spa-Francorchamps

I need a hot race setup for Spa in the 12C GT3.

I'm a pretty decent racer, but can't set a car up for crap. The default setup feels fine to me, but I know I'd go faster if I knew how to set the car up. I usually don't use any aids, but in AC I use the default, or in-car TC and ABS, seeing as how they allegedly simulate what the cars really have. I use a 900° wheel. So if you race like that, please share your set. If your setup cuts time for me, I will give you half of all money I win racing Assetto Corsa here at RD. That's a promise.

:)

It's a fine setup, i managed a 2:19:264 with that setup. I saw people doing low 2:18, guess i need some more training.

Edit: Got an 2:17.469 with the same setup =)

Last edited:
This setup came up as invalid for me. I had to adjust the rear left height up one notch to have it validated. After doing a few laps, I adjusted it back and then it worked...

Anyways, the setup made the car so much easier to handle. Well done!

I'm also getting an "invalid setup" message. Actually,just for this car though. I downloaded 3 different car set ups for this car and each of them game me that error message. I tried a different car and downloaded its set up and worked fine. Why?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 383 39.8%