Resource icon

Skins Mclaren MP4-12C GT3 , RD Livery 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi mate, Video is correct but update has not worked. downloaded this seven times now.
I Updated it twice and its still the same download I just checked its not updated non of the updates give me 5 minutes to get a link ,

Hi mate, Video is correct but update has not worked. downloaded this seven times now.
I Have placed a direct link in the description I thought I was cracking up I had changed the skin twice and updated the mod 3 times and its still the first upload?

LOL After 108 uploads you would think that changing the version from 1.0 - 1.1 would have been simple I should have gone to specsavers ;p;

No, you can't rate your posts :). 3rd update, the bumper RD logo was upside down...I'll check to see if it is right side up now :)
the second update was correct and the 3rd was the rim blur , I never changed the version number from 1.0 - 1.1 what a clown , I am still a Nooooooooob! lol :roflmao::roflmao:

Please create a folder directory on your desktop and extract the models from your desktop not the game files itself , or you can not use them again;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 142 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%