Resource icon

Skins Mclaren MP4-12C GT3 , RD Livery 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you very, very much...will be running a slightly modified version of this in the race department fun races soon!
I Had intentions of building a racedepartment collection of cars for AC the last one was the abarth 500 and did not do that well I thought but this one seems to be going down a treat so maybe I will do the other cars if this is the type of mod you guy,s enjoy :thumbsup:

Download 3 - and resource rating 4. You are your own rating yourself?
Just to let you know I have rated 100,s of mods and have only downloaded about 25% I always show appreciation for great looking mods even for games I do not play like motogp and wrc4 , This mod had a rating with no downloads sometimes that is the way these things happen :thumbsup:

Hi chargingcar, sorry for being a pain but 2nd bug fix not cured the problem. in the mean time I can always watch the replays stood on my head;)

Hi chargingcar, sorry for being a pain but 2nd bug fix not cured the problem. in the mean time I can always watch the replays stood on my head;)
I Am just making a video now the issues have been fixed but I also need to edit the rims motion blur that I forgot apart from that everything is fine :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back