McLaren MP4-12C GT3 @ Paul Ricard Proto

led00m

Sim racer, kart racer and an academic
Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone has a starting setup for this track for the maccy gt3 :)

Thanks!

This is a work in progress. The car is quite unstable at high speed corners particularly the first two right handers right after the long straight. The tires (medium) are above their threshold ceiling temperature and the car just loses grip if you're not super precise (this is because the tires heat up during the long straight). I've managed to do some clean laps not going 10/10ths on those corners. Stay between the white lines and dont get on the curbs it will help.

I've tried to debunk this car but it remains one of the hardest to setup properly for me, and as such I use it least even though I love Mid engined cars. Here it is, the laps were done on optimum surface and so far attempts have yielded 1:59s, but not consistent.

Attachments

• 12C 159717.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 384
Thanks for that :) High-speed stability is an issue I generally have with this car (especially at Spa), its a shame because I really love this car! I'll try to adapt the setup to my style, I will report back when I have tried it out :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back