McLaren MP4-12C GT3 @ Mugello

Here's my mugello setup, best is 1:44.791 and I'm as satisfied enough for race as well.
it has 1/6 wings, soft suspension and no snap. The less sharp feeling helps 1 sector to push consistently regardless of small miss. My hard tyre lappings are between 47~48s.

<please post your videos in the gallery http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/gallery/>

Attachments

• mugello mp4gt3 tj.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,167
Last edited by a moderator:
The silverstone setup helped me get into 2:04 where before I was lucky to get a 2:07, but the Mugello setups were both so squirelly in the full throttle corners that I could only string 2 clean laps together in like 30 mins of attempts. Every lap other than a 1:50 (on par with my previous best) and a 1:48 I just went right off in either the first downhill righter or the high speed uphill right 2 turns after it.
I have a looong long way to go in this new hobby of mine :p

If you care to invest the time, could you describe the general idea behind the differences in Race vs Quali setups you use? I mean soft tyres and low fuel obviously, but other than that, you want to go as fast as possible in either scenario. Do you focus your race setup a little more on stability to avoid ending up off-track or is it something else?

If you care to invest the time, could you describe the general idea behind the differences in Race vs Quali setups you use? I mean soft tyres and low fuel obviously, but other than that, you want to go as fast as possible in either scenario. Do you focus your race setup a little more on stability to avoid ending up off-track or is it something else?
Yes, generally, all of the above.

Last edited:
Why can't i see the video coenwolf posted? When click the link it opens a page with hundreds of videos.

It's gone! This video was posted on feb 24th and, if you go into the video section and scroll down the whole way (takes a while), no video exists prior to feb 25th. That doesn't explain my nurburgring GP video, though, that was posted mar 2nd and it's gone too :)

Nevermind, just go to you tube and type in coenwulf, my channel should be the first one listed. All the videos are there.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%