McLaren MP4-12C GT3 @ Monza

Ok,here is my set up for the Mclaren MP4-12c GT3 for the Monza track.

I'll be the first to say I'm not the best at understanding how these set up's work best but I've put this one together and managed to get a 1:49.8 from it but I know there is more time to be had
The only problem I seem to be having with this set up is the back end has a tendancy to spin out on me...especially going into the last chicane before the back straight.
Anyone want to send some pointers my way on getting this smoother please feel free to add...until then I hope this helps a few people....;)

Attachments

• 1'49.8.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 5,491
This is my current set with this car. Easily the least driven GT3 car for me, reason being it's so hard to set up. I haven't found the proper way to set this car up, even mid engine setups dont seem to make this car remotely driveable so I'm trying here.

This is a qually set, it's the only GT3 car that chews its Soft tires and it's not possible to do two flyers with one set whereas other cars can manage it (On Monza specifically).

Currently the car runs minimum downforce to help with straight line performance however the car is a pig in the twisty stuff, this is V1 so give it a try.

Attachments

• MP12 Q 1.3.4.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,587
Last edited:
Thank you all for the setups, any time I try to setup my car I only seem to get slower so having a good setup allows me to be competitive which is way more FUN!!.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.8%