McLaren MP4-12C GT3 @ Imola

ive tweaked the setup alot and drove alot.. and managed a 1,44,8 and than i did a race with the standard setup and drove a 1,44,7!
setup is not all =D
all on medium tyres because for some reason softs are extremly slow for me.. cam someone explain this?

Not sure if this thread is dead or not but want to share my setup here. Managed a 1:42:698 with this setup and it´s built for an xbox 360 controller, try it out and see if it works with a wheel aswell :) A bit nervous at the rear but that´s easy to solve by increasing aero.

Currently in 11th place of 2048 people (not pro mode).

Edit: 7th place (pro mode), current pb 1:42:282 but made some mistakes so with a good lap 1:41 is very doable.

Edit 2: Improved my time to a 1:41:752 and a 3rd position at rsr (pro mode), setup is updated and attached.

Attachments

• Setup Mclaren Imola Improved.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,299
Last edited:
Not sure if this thread is dead or not but want to share my setup here. Managed a 1:42:698 with this setup and it´s built for an xbox 360 controller, try it out and see if it works with a wheel aswell :) A bit nervous at the rear but that´s easy to solve by increasing aero.

Currently in 11th place of 2048 people (not pro mode).

Edit: 7th place (pro mode), current pb 1:42:282 but made some mistakes so with a good lap 1:41 is very doable.

Edit 2: Improved my time to a 1:41:752 and a 3rd position at rsr (pro mode), setup is updated and attached.

It's brilliant with a wheel, I'm not in the same league to you, but for my skill level it's currently the best setup for me, can really push it. A lot of front locking though, even at 66,5% brake balance.

I changed the diff coast to 40% as well, helps turn the car better through the hairpin.

Thank you all for the setups, any time I try to setup my car I only seem to get slower so having a good setup allows me to be competitive which is way more FUN!!.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back