F1 2010 McLaren more shiny / less shiny problem

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
This is killing me :confused:, on some tracks the car looks more shiny and beautiful and on others less shiny.
Even on same tracks, the pic below is a comparison from Australia, left pic(and that's how I want it :) ) on practice and right one in race.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Thx for any help or at least some info as I'm spooked :eek:

Hey MP7, I finally have managed to restore the reflection on my mclaren), the problem was not in "materials.xml".
Try to set vs_shader="5_0" ps_shader="5_0" in hardware_settings_info.xml

Thx bud but still no luck for me.
I paused my gaming for now, probably 'till the new 2011 season release comes out, maybe reinstall the game then and so on...

Sorry I had forgotten to UL my materials! Ive not been looking in the open forum too much lately as its full of spam which makes you miss the important stuff! Having a memory like a goldfish doesnt help either!

If you still need them, just PM me and i will upload to fileshare or something.

Thx bud, I'll see soon when I completely reinstall the game and the new season which is about to be released tomorrow if I red well...

P.S. Well about the memory, that makes 2 of us, I'm like that also :D

Everything seems to be fine now, installed the new 2011 season but not racing with McLaren as I'm in my 1st season with HRT, but the reflections on it seems fine (spectacular to be precise :D ) so I'll have to wait to be seated in a McLaren(tried it one one time trial though and it was fine) but I guess it's all good now, damn the new season mod is G R E A T !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back