Mclaren Mercedes MP4-29 - Bahrain & China Livery

Skins Mclaren Mercedes MP4-29 - Bahrain & China Livery 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
the issue can still be within the LOD files, when you drive PER/MAG you drive highLOD, so the error could be within it, for that issue here it makes no difference (though I have not tested renaming lowLOD to highLOD but that doesn't matter, noone wants to run lowLODs anyway :D)

oh and as I said: the beta raceload can only be really tested w/o vlasovlas because it forces the game to use highLOD (or at least should) but when lowLOD is the same as highLOD you won't recognize it of course ;)
[and until it hasn't been approved by more people I sent the file, that it does what it should w/o vlasovlas mod, it is not for public/release (but the official 1.2 raceload works for this, too, ofc)]
mmh yeah ._.
i did a test both of your UDSL 1.2 & beta 1.3 and the results are same. they fixed the wrong number on t-cam. dunno if i replace the lod files to the original one. (arrgh i'm too lazy to restore)
but Salut who had same problem don't have my edited texture and specocc. so dunno the result from him
An update would be great mate :)
currently working on it :D

SOME NEWS :
the update might be released on monday.
next update would fix the issues when you driving as Magnussen/Perez, the car shows wrong number on T-cam and contains some fixes. (for those who had that issues only :p)
next update contains both normal files (replace livery_main) and driver specific livery files (replace livery_00 and livery_01, you need to rename your livery_main folder)
next update requires Ultimate Driver Specific Livery from ParkYongLee.

mmh yeah ._.
i did a test both of your UDSL 1.2 & beta 1.3 and the results are same. they fixed the wrong number on t-cam. dunno if i replace the lod files to the original one. (arrgh i'm too lazy to restore)
but Salut who had same problem don't have my edited texture and specocc. so dunno the result from him

currently working on it :D

I can report Henky gave me perfect instructions in Conversation PM to fix the issue in T-cam, so now everything works perfect, thanks to your raceload.jpk. Thank You so much guys!! Quick fix!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I can report Henky gave me perfect instructions in Conversation PM to fix the issue in T-cam, so now everything works perfect, thanks to your raceload.jpk. Thank You so much guys!! Quick fix!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
you must give a thanks for ParkYongLee for that :p
forgot to tell that was just altered not fixed. because raceload.jpk from Ultimate Driver Specific Livery altering the texture for the car to livery_00 and livery_01 if livery_main is not exist. if you want to change the skin for mclaren later the textures are addressed to livery_00 and livery_01 and not to livery_main again. even though you can make it normal again by rename the livery_main folder that you've renamed to livery_main again.

you can see on the specific livery that i've made in both livery_00 and livery_01, on livery_00 (mc2_gen_high_00 and mc2_gen_low_00) there are 2 numbers 22 and 20 and 1 black camera pod and 1 yellow camera pod. on livery_01 (mc2_gen_high_01 and mc2_gen_low_01) there is only a number 20 and and 2 yellow camera pod. the issues we get when driving as second driver of mclaren on T-cam mode happened because the game use first area on texture in livery_main (....... bugmasters :cautious:)

Just to clear the livery_main fact again:
raceload 1.1 (without DLC skinning possibility):
  1. game loads livery_00/01 (if exist)
  2. game loads livery_main if exists and will overwrite livery_00/01
raceload 1.2/1.3b (with DLC skinning possibility):
  1. game loads livery_main
  2. game loads livery_00/01 if exist and will overwrite livery_main
as the .nfs (DLC) contain livery_main it was necessary to change the order which livery gets loaded first/second
this means now: It does not matter if livery_main exists or not as long as livery_00/01 exist they will be loaded

I only recommend to rename livery_main anyway for the player being able to see immediately in his file structure which team has been changed to use 00/01.

So if someone would want to replace 00/01 with main, he must rename/delete the <team>_gen_<high/low)>_0<0/1>.pssg.

Henky SA updated Mclaren Mercedes MP4-29 - Bahrain & China Livery with a new update entry:

some fixes

ok,
this update contains 3 folders : both normal files (replace livery_main) and driver specific livery files (located on updated folder. replace livery_00 and livery_01, you need to rename your livery_main folder)
driver specific livery files in updated v1.1 folder recommended for you who had an issues when driving as Magnussen in T-cam view, the car shows number 22 instead of 20.
you need to install Ultimate Driver Specific Livery from ParkYongLee...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have a question ... I have a few mods installed, mainly skins - I have this superb MP4-29 one / Geckarbor's Force India 2014 skin / w1n1x's C33 Sauber skin / The jlfan;s FW36 Williams / pebs RB10 / w1n1x's Ferrari F138 / ML2166's Merc standard skin. I also have a few Helmets - Nico Ros 2014 / Hamilton 2014 / Vettel Abu Dhabi Purple / Massa Brazil, Oh, and last of all, lyolik's rev-lights mod. I mostly play F12013 online in the UK, and recently I have been experiencing problems. When I get up close to another car on track it starts to jump/flicker around, and from the other drivers point of view I'M also jumping/flickering. Could this be due to having so many mods installed? Or perhaps a specific one? Or is it just typical connection/server issues? If anyone could shed any light it would be much appreciated, as it can ruin really good races. Thanks :)

(And any suggestions for better skins than I already have would be great :))

Well, the format does look pretty similar yeah, if you want to be sarcastic about it. However, I take your point, and have reposted correctly.

Manners cost nothing my friend :)

I have a question ... I have a few mods installed, mainly skins - I have this superb MP4-29 one / Geckarbor's Force India 2014 skin / w1n1x's C33 Sauber skin / The jlfan;s FW36 Williams / pebs RB10 / w1n1x's Ferrari F138 / ML2166's Merc standard skin. I also have a few Helmets - Nico Ros 2014 / Hamilton 2014 / Vettel Abu Dhabi Purple / Massa Brazil, Oh, and last of all, lyolik's rev-lights mod. I mostly play F12013 online in the UK, and recently I have been experiencing problems. When I get up close to another car on track it starts to jump/flicker around, and from the other drivers point of view I'M also jumping/flickering. Could this be due to having so many mods installed? Or perhaps a specific one? Or is it just typical connection/server issues? If anyone could shed any light it would be much appreciated, as it can ruin really good races. Thanks :)

(And any suggestions for better skins than I already have would be great :))
Maybe try this one out:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/enhanced-graphics-plus.83307/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back