F1 2019 Mclaren Mercedes Fantasy

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)
I've been working on a fantasy Mclaren Mercedes livery for my career mode, I've gone for a Mclaren-Honda inspired livery with a few other inspirations thrown in.

Just wanted to get some feedback, my first livery design and first time modding F1 so pretty new to all of this.

Let me know what you think, thanks.

Screenshot 2019-07-19 at 10.29.44-min.png Screenshot 2019-07-19 at 10.29.42-min.png Screenshot 2019-07-19 at 10.29.27-min.png Screenshot 2019-07-19 at 10.29.34-min.png Screenshot 2019-07-19 at 10.29.59-min.png

Seeing as this is your first mod, it looks fantastic. Keep it up dude
Thanks man! Looking to create a few fantasy skins for my season 2 of career spice things up so they're not the same car every year, this was just a bit of a test to see how hard it would be. Big props to the guys that put out the 3D PSD makes working way easier!

Thanks man! Looking to create a few fantasy skins for my season 2 of career spice things up so they're not the same car every year, this was just a bit of a test to see how hard it would be. Big props to the guys that put out the 3D PSD makes working way easier!
great, looking forward to it. I believe it was me who created the photoshop 3D models.
Cheers man.

great, looking forward to it. I believe it was me who created the photoshop 3D models.
Cheers man.

Haha crazy! Yeah big thanks makes working on the liveries so much easier, great job! A slight follow up, do you know how I can find out what materials the spec colours refer to? E.g green is matte, whereas pink is chrome, struggling to find any references anywhere online to the full spectrum.

On what I understand lighter color tends to make it matte, and the darker it goes it makes it reflective. I'm not really sure about colors in between. There's also some liveries that has a C texture w/c on what I understand is a blending color just like the mclaren's orange to yellow color blending.

On what I understand lighter color tends to make it matte, and the darker it goes it makes it reflective. I'm not really sure about colors in between. There's also some liveries that has a C texture w/c on what I understand is a blending color just like the mclaren's orange to yellow color blending.

Good to know thanks for the info!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing