Resource icon

Skins McLaren Mercedes 2013 Monza 4G 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I make a try for another game (rFactor),it's same shape,I know still a lot of work to do but I just want to show it.
411738rFactor20130906212251130.png

@w1n1x and @Kodahamma

Stay civil please.

At the former bring feedback more constructive.

And tot he latter if you don't want any feedback on work made then please don't publish them on this site but certainly don't respond in the same disrespectful way.

Thick skin for the win!

@w1n1x and @Kodahamma

Stay civil please.

At the former bring feedback more constructive.

And tot he latter if you don't want any feedback on work made then please don't publish them on this site but certainly don't respond in the same disrespectful way.

Thick skin for the win!
I was trying to say it like critism not being rude jeez.This new system is just ridicolous. ML commented to people's mod a lot of times like i did before and he didn't get any bad feedback.I was trying to be helpful and was not a bad critism rather than a critism which can help him out to be better next time.
And to rate my comment dumb rather than a positive or helpful comment?Ok.Me who has made far more and better skins than him who try to help him out with a basic tips like this gets negative feedback. Ok........

No it wasn't. Was very poorly worded and therefor not constructive at all.

New system has nothing to do with our forum rules that people need to follow at all times.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 131 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.2%