McLaren MCL35 | RSS Formula Hybrid 2019

Skins McLaren MCL35 | RSS Formula Hybrid 2019 R00

Login or Register an account to download this content
destinationriver submitted a new resource:

McLaren MCL35 | RSS Formula Hybrid 2019 - All 2020 McLaren skins for the RSS Formula Hybrid 2019

Hey guys!

I've been working on this livery the last few days and I'm happy to present it to you now!
Included in this first version are three liveries: Lando's, Carlos's and a basic livery.

I'm planning to update the livery each race, so stay tuned!

This livery has the "A better tomorrow" sponsorship on it. While the car was launched without it, there have also been pictures posted by McLaren with that branding on it.

If you have any problems with the skin, feel free to send me a private...

Read more about this resource...

You see here we have this 2019_Chassis_P_MAP,
its all green and white,
this is set down inside photoshop with "green" 255 over the original AO map set to "screen"
to alter parts of the reflection those areas you wish to edit you need to place different colors inside this texture,
much darker,

so if you take this texture and place it inside your main PSD and use the layers to alter it,
anyways works on RGB format,
play around with some darker colors until you achieve the desired matt,
no 2 paints are the same so no 2 matt finishes would be the same,
simply make it to suit your own purposes,
if you get stuck you can always come and chat with our guys in Discord there always painting something cool.

You see here we have this 2019_Chassis_P_MAP,
its all green and white,
this is set down inside photoshop with "green" 255 over the original AO map set to "screen"
to alter parts of the reflection those areas you wish to edit you need to place different colors inside this texture,
much darker,

so if you take this texture and place it inside your main PSD and use the layers to alter it,
anyways works on RGB format,
play around with some darker colors until you achieve the desired matt,
no 2 paints are the same so no 2 matt finishes would be the same,
simply make it to suit your own purposes,
if you get stuck you can always come and chat with our guys in Discord there always painting something cool.

Thanks guys! Just changed the orange texture in the map file to plain black, which works quite fine I think. Will need to read into it a bit more I think. Will definetly check out your Discord!

Reactions: CC
Thanks guys! Just changed the orange texture in the map file to plain black, which works quite fine I think. Will need to read into it a bit more I think. Will definetly check out your Discord!
Yes we have a skins channel these guys painting something all the time,
also we just announced a Hybrid X livery competition also earlier this afternoon with a 50$ prize for the winner,
always something happening and these guys always help with support and settings great guys. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 365 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%