McLaren MCL35 Mod

Skins McLaren MCL35 Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheSevi submitted a new resource:

McLaren MCL35 Mod - McLaren MCL35 Mod for F1 2019 Codemasters PC

Hello and welcome to my mod of McLaren MCL35 for F1 2019.

View attachment 349778

You can install it of 2 ways:

- Copy and paste:
You must only copy the folders and paste in your F1 2019 Directory
(for example C:\Directory\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2019)

If you don´t know where is F1 2019 Directory you can do this:
Go to Steam > Library > right click on F1 2019 > Properties, Local files > View local files.

This mod is compatible with other mods...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you! I am currently searching for all the 2020 liverys and your McLaren livery is just perfect except for number 55 wrong appropriate

Thank you! I am currently searching for all the 2020 liverys and your McLaren livery is just perfect except for number 55 wrong appropriate
I can´t do a version with the number in black for the front nose and other in white. I can only 1 file for the car!

when you use mod with chassis change, is there still the same problem in the game as was in the past? Where if you use skin with chassis change you cannot use normal full qualification in career and only have to use one lap qualification because otherwise the game crash? thanks

Hola sevi mira tengo un problema y es que tengo todos los mod puestos y me salen todos menos el del mclaren que se ve malamente, es decir, los partner se ven muy borrosos. He quitado los mod y los he vuelto a poner y nada. ¿Algo que me ayude?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back